UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know that kittens could be sooo entertaining :D Now we do love Chilli, but she is a very lazy, sedate and elderly cat & other then a few crazy moments over the years less so recently she has been very calm and in control of herself. ;)
Along comes this big bundle of fluff & we have realised that life will never be the same again :D, I haven't laughed so much in years as much as the last few weeks, at the moment he is playing with a small mouse (toy) in the bedroom that he insists stays upstairs no matter how much OH throws it downstairs & it sounds like a herd of elephants, luckily we have no neighbours at the moment. :eek:
The funniest was yesterday though, although I don't think Chilli would agree :rolleyes:, Chilli was curled up in her favourite chair & Oakley decided he wanted to sleep there so he jumped onto the arm of the chair & then jumped over her and landed in the corner with his backend on Chilli, she in turn batted him, hissed and jumped down which he then promptly curled up looking very pleased with himself :lol::lol:
I look forward to many more entertaining moments with him, but hopefully less at Chilli's expense;)
Thought I would add a photo to show that they do also get cosy together

Attachments

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Aww, what a clever boy! Poor Chilli though, it's no fun being a sedate adult cat living with a crazy kitten! Reminds me of when Hector lived with us and Simba would always be disturbed by him landing on him from a height. He got his own back by pinning him to the floor and grooming him thoroughly, ignoring all the squeaks of protest :) Tiny would also wind him up by sitting in the window with his tail hanging down carelessly and swinging casually from side to side. Every time Hector pounced on it, he'd jerk it up out of his reach...then slowly let it hang down again :)

·
Dad to Puss Puss and Shadow
4,844 Posts
Life can be the same again but give it about 10 years :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.