Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Our first foster boy is here

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by lisa14061975, Nov 19, 2012.

1. lisa14061975

lisa14061975 Guest

Well we now have our first foster boy with us he is gorgeous , very handsome old boy (well he not that old 6 or 7yr old) , lovely nature and doing well considering he has just been parted from his sister April , he will need a few days to settle in properly and get used to our lovely Lab puppy but have no doubt they will come best of friends , our foster boy only telling our puppy off when he trying to make a fuss off Our new addition , so all been well they will be best off buddies together once our foster boy Jack has settled in . He currently laid at my feet while i on here sighing (lol) , said i wasnt going to fall in love with him , OH DEAR didnt count on it happening as quick as this he just so delightful and massive compared to all my other shepherds i have had , will keep this post updated as to how he is settling in and how things develop between the two lovely boys

2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

How exciting and well done you for giving him a temporary (hehe I bet ;) ;)) home :D

3. lisa14061975

lisa14061975 Guest

Hi Rona ,
    There no way i could off dealt with the guilt off his sister getting adopted and poor Jack been left in Kennels all on his own would off broken his heart he settling well , loves to be with people has taken great to my 12yr old son we have even had kisses (awwh) , I am glad he is an older dog , he does have a back leg problem (HD SUSPECTED by myself and the rescue i am fostering him with ) , but he a true gent around me not sure what he will make off my OH though he very watchful over men but am sure he will be okay , the lady that dumped Jack and his sister April should hang her head in shame doing that to the two off them Jack is amazing so far and i will put some photos off him on here as soon as i can , want to show my boy off - ooopps i mean my foster boy hahaha

4. cheekymonkey68

cheekymonkey68 PetForums VIP

So good that you fostered Jack. My weekend foster got kennel cough and ended up being nursed back to health for 4 weeks, then we couldn't put him back in the kennels so we adopted him, not the 'ideal dog' we thought we wanted, but the dog that needed us...best thing we've done, we love him to bits.

M x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice