Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Our dogs looks and personalities mirror our kids!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Rolosmum, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Rolosmum

Rolosmum PetForums VIP

it is very odd, but we have Rolo, tall and gangly and a bit prancy, and he mirrors my son, and Ruby who is shorter, more solid and thunderous, and she mirrors my daughter.

We have started also to notice their behaviour following the kids too, rolo is more aloof and a loner, Ruby is more thunder in and say hello when out. Rolo in the home will go where he wants regardless of whether you are in the way like my son, Ruby is a little more reserved in her approach till she sees a welcome in the home.

Just odd how the sexes in dogs has mirrored our kids, makes us laugh regularly cos you can start to predict things!

2. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

I would hate if my dogs mirrored my kids, because my Son is a nightmare teenager at the moment and my Daughter is stubborn and set her ways with a fiery temper! Altho they do have their good points too, but if the dogs mirrored even a fraction of the bad points, Id cry! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice