Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Our Dogs from Oman urgently need a foster home until Xmas!

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by Svetlana Kemp Sloan, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Svetlana Kemp Sloan

Svetlana Kemp Sloan PetForums Newbie

Dear Dogs lovers community,

We have faced an extremely tough situation:

We left Oman with my husband in December where we still had four rescued dogs of ours taken care by our friends. We were hoping to get our dogs back to the UK once they have all their paperwork done. The plan was to bring them in May.

Unfortunately the landlord of the house where dogs were living kicked them out in February just before the coronavirus outbreak.

Ever since we have to pay for their kennels as there is no way to bring them back into UK. Both me and my husband lost our jobs and paying for their kennels in Oman is simply not feasible anymore. Local charities are flooded with rescue dogs and we cannot keep them there.

In the UK we don't have a house yet but we should be able to have it by Christmas.

So we are looking for the foster home for 2 dogs of ours: Patch and Coco until Christmas. We are planning to bring them in the UK once we sort out their flights (probably by mid-September).

The two other dogs (Pooch and Frank) will be travelling to the US for their foster houses. Unfortunately we couldn't keep four of them which is also very heartbreaking. The only thought that is keeping us optimistic is that they will be safe there.

We can deliver Coco and Patch anywhere in the UK, although south west would be preferable as we live in Exeter. Obviously we will cover their meals costs and transportation and vet services if needed.

Please, help us to save our rescue dogs and give them a temporary home where they will be safe.

Best Regards,

Svetlana Kemp Sloan

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice