Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Our adventure at the local festival.........

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by bichonsrus, Jul 14, 2009.

1. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

[​IMG]

Took one of the pups to the local festival last weekend, i didnt think it would be up to much, which it wasnt, and thought i may not be able to take the dog in there as they wasnt allowing it last year. I therefore took the smallest puppy as i knew i would be able to carry him if anyone started complaining, not as if he will poop or pee on me when im carrying him! Well a community copper stopped me and said, i dont have a problem with you carrying the pup but just to warn you the security guards on here might have other ideas, so i thanked him and walked on. Well it didnt take me more than half and hour maybe forty five minutes to walk round , littlen had a look at the petting zoo, i held back so puppy wasnt anywhere near there, then she had a go on the donkey ride, i think the pup wanted one too lol, got as far as going out and was stopped by security, "You are not allowed dogs in here", he said, so i told him about the community police didnt have a problem with him, You are a liar, how can you prove this, he said, so i said, i was going anyway, and thankyou for calling me a liar infront of my daughter, and with that i walked out of the festival as slowly as i could with dog walking on the floor and went the long way round lol. Some people are just a jobs worth arent they?

2. davehyde

davehyde Banned

yep they sure are.

who's land was the festival on bty?

if you check out who owns it check the by laws and see what the score is re dogs.

then if they are favourable you can quote them next time lol.

jobsworth that!!!!:001_tt2::001_tt2:;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice