UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got kneecapped side on this morning by a large labradoodle. Knocked me straight off my feet and took me a while to stand again. Leg really hurts know :(

·
Registered
761 Posts
Got kneecapped side on this morning by a large labradoodle. Knocked me straight off my feet and took me a while to stand again. Leg really hurts know :(
awhh! :( sending good vibesss xx
i already have slight arthritis in my knees :( they click everytime i bend down and it freaks people out lol.

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Awwww poor you {{hugs}} You know you may just have to sit down and spend the rest of the day here....to rest you understand :)

Hope it stops hurting soon

Ellie x

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still very sore, think sitting down has been the worst thing I could have done hurts like hell when I stand up, Arnie was quite good for a while and stayed beside me but when he saw Stan his 13yr greyhound mate it got too much for him and he had to leave me :rolleyes: :D he loves that old boy :D

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
i hope its better soon, I know how much it hurts as my dobie has a habbit of taking mine and my oh out tho funnily enough he always misses the kids! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Hope you feel better soon,about a year ago 2 labs came at full speed at my dog,knocking him in the air,so lucky they didnt kill him,a week later same dogs did it to another dog and broke its hip,:cursing:

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hurt so bad ended up at docs just to make sure all ok. Got severe bruising and been told to keep an eye on it if gets worse got go again :( hubs walked arnie for me tonight and was out for just over an hour bless him people were asking if I was ok too, word got round.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.