Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ouch!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mum2Alfie, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Braxton hixes tonight are getting slightly stronger now! She is moving like a mad woman too....which kinda not helping the cause! :D

Ohhh btw....hello guys. Not been on for along time. Needed a break. But thought I would pop on now and start chatting again. How is one and all? Hope all is well. Had one hell of a time with the pregnancy. Been sick all the way through....no surprise there cause it was the same with Alfie. Also had major pains in the lower part of my belly....figured it was where I was carrying heavy stuff or walking too far and it was pulling the muscles in my belly. But I have just figured that out! :(But now tha I have and am trying not to do it, I feel alot better. I am alot bigger than when I was carrying Alfie and feel like a beached whale half the time! :D But I am now enjoying it and cant wait to have her.

2. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

I'm so jealous :( Me and OH were going to wait until after our wedding to start trying for kids but I've told him we're at the docs on the 18th to get the ball rolling :D Wishing you the best for your pregnancy :)

3. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

awww im kinda jelous. ithink my biological clock keeps having a dig at me lately cause i seem to have gone all clucky againover babies! i dont even want anymore!

4. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Aww bless have you got any names yet?

5. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

hello....i used to love watching mine move in my tummy..i always said i would miss it...it just a wonderful thing to see.

i used to balance a remote control on mine and watch it for ages moving..:D

Good luck with everything :D

6. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

good luck with the baby :) sounds like she's in a hurry to see the outside world if she's that active lol

7. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

yes we have... we arent too sure whether its a boy or a girl but he thought she was but she was in the wrong place in my first scan....her spine was facing upwards towards my ribs so he couldnt be sure. Then I asked the consultant to have another look and she had her legs crossed! Only a girl could be so awkward!!

So anyway for a girl she is gonna be called Lily May Iris and if its a boy then he will be called Jacob Raymond. :D

8. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Oh Lily is a beautiful name... thats what i would call my daughter if i had one but lily sue, susan was my moms middle name!

9. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

we like the name Lily, May is my mums and nieces middle name and Iris is my mother in laws middle name. Also she is due in may and Lilys and Irises flower in Mat! :D

With the boy, we like the name Jacob and raymond was robs dads name and his middle name. We alreadt have Alfie robert.

10. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

awwww bubbys coming soon then ? :D

11. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Aw! Braxton hicks, that brings back memories, cant afford them now, we just have Tesco's own brand :blink:

12. archiebaby

archiebaby PetForums VIP

i havent been on for a little while either and my dil is due around the same time as you ( 27th may):) she cant sleep at night because of her bad back and her bump is huge:D we know she is having a little girl;) i dont envy you both i must admit lol good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, will be funny if you both deliver the same day!!!:) take no notice of my ticker, i could never get it to work lol

13. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Haahaa! I know the feeling of not sleeping!!! Bad back ache and bump huge and getting in the way! :D I cant have a night without broken sleep, either back or heartburn or both! But I guess its natures way of getting us ready to be woken up during the night!

14. archiebaby

archiebaby PetForums VIP

lol certainly is;) this is her first:)

15. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Hello there :D, so nice to hear from you xxxxx

Beautiful choice of names. Especially like May ;)

Take care of yourself xxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice