Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ouch!! it hurt's

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BALOO J., Aug 11, 2009.

1. BALOO J.

BALOO J. Guest

One red swollen left knee with scrape, one badly grazed bleeding, swollen right knee, one red swollen left hand. Just because I started a game of tag off with my 26 yr old daughter. I chased her through the garage, gained on her round the fence, & cornered her in the yard, got my tag in & ran like the wind, feeling her tag on my back, I spun around like a cobra ready to attack & hit the deck like a bag of spuds, ouch! ouch! ouch! it won't stop bleeding. To make things worse Baloo cat being the nosey Birman he is, walked over both my knees when we were cleaning them up & bandaging. I'm going to look a right mess, going on my hol's next week.:eek:

2. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

:eek: Ooops! hope it gets better before your hols!:Dxx

3. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Bugger me! :eek:
    Really hope they get better before your holiday next week, fingers crossed!

4. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

. . . . . . . and i bet your daughter couldnt stop laughing:D Ooo they do sound sore though hope their better soon.

5. BALOO J.

BALOO J. Guest

I'm telling everyone she pushed me tee hee! She feels realy bad, she is doing the veg & yorkshires for me:rolleyes: It does hurt & I'm going to try & milk it for as long as I can, it's still bleeding.:eek:

6. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Maybe the marble cake will soothe your sores :rolleyes:

7. BALOO J.

BALOO J. Guest

I think the cake may help a lil Jesskeating, thankyou for the recipe, I'm going back home now, so I will put on my poor me face, tee hee! may be she will do the dish washing & table clearing if I could only squeeze out a couple of tears, you don't think I'm going a lil too far do you?

8. tylow

tylow PetForums VIP

Lmao Tag off ??? Against a 26 yr old a week before your hols? Did Baloo trip you up so you don't go away and leave him!

9. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Oh dear :(

10. BALOO J.

BALOO J. Guest

No I tripped (or was I pushed) in the back street, Baloo punishes me by totally ignoring me when I return from my hol's, lil minx. He makes me feel guilty when I start the packing as he insists on sleeping in the suitcases. He really tug's at my heart strings.

11. tylow

tylow PetForums VIP

Aaw bless him :) Hows your war wounds ?

12. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

ive just seen this:eek: hope youre ok Julie & fully recovered for your hols, if you dont feel up to going tho.. just let me know! i dont mind taking your place!!:cornut: lol xx

13. BALOO J.

BALOO J. Guest

My knee's are black & blue at the moment & the one that had some bark removed is crusting up nicely yuk!! I will put your name down on the holiday list, but I'm sure I will be ok to go, there are quite a few on that list (Thanks).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice