Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Otto..... The guy with downes...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Baby Bordie, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Theres this guy, called otto, on t.v, its a documentary, and he is 21, and trying to find someone to have sex with him... And his mum is even contemplating getting a prostetute for him! What do you think about this? I think its totally wrong! The mother says that its going to be a 1 off, but once he gets it once, hes always going to want it! If he doesnt know what it feels like he wouldnt want it! I cant believe this! :cursing::cursing::cursing: How could a mother do this for there child? :cursing:

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Oh I'm sure I saw this a few months back? I was a bit weirded out to be honest but I can sort of see where his mother is coming from. If I squint and do a headstand that is.

3. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Its on right now... I dont think he should get a prostitute, im sure he would find a girl his own way! Theres someone out there for everyone!

4. Akai-Chan

Akai-Chan Banned

I can understand why his mother wants him to have the experience, however I disagree with her. I think that sex isn't a given right as a human, it;s something that should be shared with someone you love, not paid for. I read about this guy a while ago though and I can understand where his mnother is coming from but I still disagree

Peace
    Akai-Chan

5. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

lol if he wants it? go get it ;)
    he could always buy someones virginity off ebay :rolleyes:

me? im much more traditional :) love all the way

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice