UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last night was a bit traumatic, Oslo was a but stressed, he was sick after his his dinner. He also poohed in his carrier on the way home.

He was panting quite hard last night so he was shut in the kitchen with his food, water, a litter tray numerous toys and his cat carrier plus a cat bed that the others use. I was really worried at the rate he was panting, but I thought it was best to leave him alone. In there he stayed overnight.

This morning I went into the kitchen and I couldn't find him, looked on top of the cupboards and everything, eventually I found him he had got into the wine rack some how:eek:

Well after rescuing him from it, he's been a soppy boy, headbutts wrapping himself round our legs.

He's also found the cat tree and is investigating it.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He is lovely had me really worried last night, I knew it was probably stress and silly me forgot to get a refill for my feliway plug in.:rolleyes:

I think him and Henry will be partners in crime soon. :D

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He has met the others plus the dogs. Henry ran upstairs out of the way because Oz meowed at him :D So far it seems to be going ok. Currently asleep behind the sofa next to the radiator, the others have gone upstairs out of his way.:) Not showing any signs of stress.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Wow, is he ever handsome! What a lovely boy and sounds like he just had a little stress and then decided he'd found a great place to live!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well he's had a good refused to stay in his safe room. He has been very playful today. He Hafez his dinner but was refusing to eat the food his breeder gave us so gave him some Copycat instead have got some prokolin just incase. I'd rather him eat that than nothing. He loves the catit track with the flashy ball. Here is a lovely pic of him sat in the cat tree.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.