UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this :(

That video made me very tearful; the song is so apt and he was clearly cherished and loved very much. Such a beautiful boy!

Sending you lots of love at this sad time xXx

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
I'm so sorry, he was a very beautiful boy and thats a lovely tribute.

Sleep well Oscar x

Take care, Sh x

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss!! I know your pain and its extruciating!

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
So sorry to hear about your lovely Oscar....

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
A good looking boy, sad to see hes gone, deepest sympathy from me and Glen, hope he had a peaceful, pain free passing.

RIP Oscar

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss of Oscar. The tribute was lovely and bought tears to my eyes. I know how heart breaking it is, loosing a furry friend.
Hope his wonderful memories will help you smile again.

R.I.P Oscar and run free at Rainbow Bridge xx

·
Registered
383 Posts
Had such a lump in my throat watching that, RIP sweet Oscar run free at the bridge, Angus and Arny will be there to play with you xxx

OMG I ave just read your response to a post about being soft just 3 short days ago .... bless you and big hugs xxx

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
So so sorry for your loss. Sweet dreams little one x

G

·
Normally, every 15 seconds, video stops and rebuilds and starts again, on my laptop. This went through perfectly, for the whole 5 mins and I lost it in the 1st 10 seconds and just wept throughout. Nothing can be said to help. Hugs.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thankyou everyone for your kind words and for watching...

I knew this day would come but even so....

I still went to fetch his bowl at dinnertime last night and Ive just swung my legs wide out of bed to avoid stepping on him...I keep looking round expecting to see him.

Benny is so quiet and Remy has been searching the house looking for him and whining softly..

in a few hours I have to face the first walk without him ...I cant face people so Im going somewhere we are not known.

I just feel so lost.

G

·
I always bring them home to bury and don't bury for 24 hours, so my lot always know.

The only thing that stops my pain, is to rescue another. I get comfort that animal is out of the system or saved, I am forced to start bonding/establishing rules. Settling squabbles, seeing little traits appearing. I am broken, but cannot indulge my desire to go to bed to cry and not get up. Even my dogs sadness/quietness is disturbed. Either they are excited at the new pal, or outraged and determined to establish their ownership of everything... In tears, I'll smile as Harriet collects a mountain of bones and sits in front of them. Beety grabs all the beds in a flurry of anxious ownership, and if it is female, Nala will be plotting it's gory death and I will be riding shotgun, heading off first signs and making sure the house rules that around here, chooks and cats have godlike status are set in concrete.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was dreading the first walk today without Oscar.. I got my coat on and put the leads on Benny and Remy opened the door and there facing me spanning the sky was a beautiful bright rainbow.....

I dont believe in God or heaven or angels but this was a wonderful sight.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.