UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nothing better then a cuddle with his mummy he says :p hes quite terrotorial over me, doesnt like it when the dog comes over to greet me, i tell him off but he just doesnt like sharing his mum haha :D i get him up and hes always greeted me with a weasel dance complete with giggling his head off, you just havent lived until you've seen one of those have you? :D been working on his teeth, like to keep them healthy but for some reason they had gone off colour so a meal of poultry necks with some more mackeral and tada! not perfect but quite happy with them :p

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thankyou dk, trying to keep those teeth of his in good condition i think ferrets have have a great set of teeth and look great if kept nice dont they? :) Gave him some cod and he turned his nose up at it, cheeky ferret!

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
thankyou dk, trying to keep those teeth of his in good condition i think ferrets have have a great set of teeth and look great if kept nice dont they? :) Gave him some cod and he turned his nose up at it, cheeky ferret!
yeah give him a nice chicken wing whole to chew :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha deffinatly a plan that :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha it can be like that cant it? Oscar rather eats the full thing to the bone and leave a pile of bones in the corner of his cage or he'll waste a lot, such lazy ferrets we have :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.