Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Oscar AKA Top Cat

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Tasha, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Tasha

Tasha PetForums Senior

Eddy has asked me to send Top Cat to rainbow bridge

Oscar came into our lives when neighbours abandoned their house the mortgage and their cats :mad5: Oscar was inexcess of 18yrs old and it was his forever mommy that left him behind :frown2: Kasi brought Oscar home he was sad she was crying we took him to the vet ashe was in a very bad way the vet felt it would be better to put him to sleep :eek:: Kasi protested VERY LOUDLY and emotionally so the vet agreed to keep him for 48hrs and we set about finding him a new forever home which we found with Eddy Oscar quickly became TopCat and he had 5 fabulous months in a loving warm home with food whenever he wanted before suffering a stroke on the bed beside Eddy and dying in his new forever owners arms Topcat now runs free at the bridge free from pain and hurt he will be missed and has left a place in Eddys heart to fill when they meet again until then he plays in the sun and looks down on Eddy and Dulcie in her new forever home and I am proud to know a rescuer

Topcats playmate Blackie now known as Bijou has a new forever home with my DHL delivery man who was as mad as I was with her previous owner and took a different delivery home lol

2. Petsitter

Petsitter PetForums Newbie

So sorry to hear about Oscar, but I am glad that he had a loving home those last few months. I admire rescuers so much. Proud of you for placing him in your home.

3. jilly40

jilly40 PetForums VIP

rip topcat xx

4. KarenHSmith

KarenHSmith PetForums VIP

Aw i'm so sorry to hear for the loss of your little Topcat.

RIP little one. xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice