Organic Dog Shampoo

Discussion in 'Dog Grooming' started by Chloe Bertrand, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Chloe Bertrand

Chloe Bertrand PetForums Newbie

Hello Everybody! I just wanted to share my great find - Organic Dog Shampoo. My pooch suffers with itchy skin and vet advised to find a natural no chemicals shampoo as I wash her so often. Found one which is proven organic andd totally natural and after one shampoo the itching has eased and after a week, the fur is growing back! Really reasonable price and not on prescription! Bonnie and Bailey, just had to share. And they do fragrances as well which smell naturally amazing.
    Looking forward to reading lots of doggy information. :)

Hannah2018 and Shihtzu_lover like this.
  2. Shihtzu_lover

Shihtzu_lover PetForums Junior

Where did you buy from and no sls sulphate wheat or parabens?

Chloe Bertrand likes this.
  3. Jennifer Sinclair

Jennifer Sinclair PetForums Newbie

Hi, Just noticed your post and thought I would let you know about Gyre and Gymble's organic Castile soap. This soap can be used on humans as well as our 4 legged friends as a shampoo. This particular Castile soap is made with organic sunflower and coconut oil, you can also add your own essential oils to the water if you wish however it will work just as well without. It is totally animal fat free and has multiple uses. Have a look at the blog site for further details. I would love to know what you think. Jen

4. Pepe and Karen

Pepe and Karen PetForums Newbie

K9 Organics do a fabulous range of organic dog shampoo 100% natural and made with 98% certified organic ingredients so not only good for your dog but great for the environment too

Hannah2018 likes this.