Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OrangeMan had a bad week.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by leashedForLife, Jul 22, 2018.

1. leashedForLife

ya mean, he KNEW?... *shock, horror*
    All this on top of his dimwitted behavior during his recent overseas junket, ending with the implosion of Helsinki & Putin, does him no favors.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/21/...-for-michael-cohen-over-secret-recording.html

...& now he's threatening his long-time fixer with "legal consequences" for recording that particular convo. :rolleyes: . Oy.
    Trumpling's repeated straying can't be news to Melania - she's not deaf & blind, after all, & he was a tomcat long-before they ever met. At the same time, it can't be happy for her -- the world & all now know that he couldn't keep his pants zipped, even when they were celebrating the birth of their son.
    Since she's officially past her sell-by date, per Trumpster's calendar of aging in women, I'd turn the tables & dump him with a tactical divorce, while sticking him for a healthy support payment - Goddess knows, she's earned it, putting up with his nonsense this long.

Additionally, the National Enquirer involvement is raising long-delayed Qs about when press activity becomes political intrigue; the owner of that tabloid is a Trumpling buddy, & the Enquirer bought Ms McDougal's exclusive story only in order to kill it, thus burying a political bombshell that may well have kept DJT out of office.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/21/us/politics/trump-michael-cohen-american-media.html

- terry

2. Dave S

Dave S Cosy Corner Collies

I just think Mrs T must be incredibly dim to have got together with him in the first place.
    She must have known his reputation and the fact that she would not have a long, lasting, and faithful marriage so why doesn't she kick him in to touch before he does her?

The guy is just a ego maniac who would not know the truth if it hit him in the face.

How the American people who voted for him can be happy now I don't know.

Happy Paws2 and Magyarmum like this.
  3. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

It's not as if he's a billionaire, is it?:rolleyes:

Zaros likes this.
  4. Goblin

Goblin PetForums VIP

Depends on the criteria. His brand makes him a billionaire. If you look at cash and personal assets he's "only" worth approx 290 million. If he had invested the money his dad gave him rather than become a businessman he would have made more. Normally successfull businessmen make more than they would simply investing their capitol.

5. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Gotta have someone to hate.

Honestly, Obama bombs the absolute cr4p out of foreign countries and no one bats a bleeding' eye.

Trump calls foreign countries sh1t holes and everyone goes ballistic.

Something, somewhere is very wrong with society.

Calvine likes this.
  6. Magyarmum

Magyarmum PetForums VIP

I don't usually disagree with you but must point out the following taken from an article in FP (Foreign Policy)

"Under Trump, the United States has dropped about 20,650 bombs through July 31, or 80 percent the number dropped under Obama for the entirety of 2016. At this rate, Trump will exceed Obama’s last-year total by Labor Day".

Here's the full article :

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/09/donald-trump-is-dropping-bombs-at-unprecedented-levels/

And one from Newsweek

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-era-record-number-bombs-dropped-middle-east-667505

At least Obama was a gentleman which is something you can't say about Trump!

Happy Paws2 and leashedForLife like this.
  7. Zaros

I posted my statement simply because I wanted to make a point of how we often get our priorities wrong.
    The fact that Trump will exceed Obama's quota is no surprise.... I believe it's called one-upmanship.

One has to be seen doing something against the people world governments claim are our enemies.:Meh

8. stockwellcat.

stockwellcat. Banned

9. Dave S

Dave S Cosy Corner Collies

Is it a case of greed rules over integrity then.

Zaros likes this.
  10. Zaros

It's probably written in the prenuptial agreement, that if she leaves/divorces him, she gets a big fat 0 and her green card confiscated.

I reckon the only thing Trump gets to screw nowadays, is the rest of us.;)

Magyarmum likes this.
  11. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

Give me Obama any day at least you knew what he stood for (like it or not) he knew how to handle people and he was polite and funny. Not like Mr T. who changes his mind and can't remember what his said from one day to another.

Did you see his twit yesterday when he said "I'm your favorite President" :D

Magyarmum likes this.
  12. 3dogs2cats

3dogs2cats PetForums VIP

Trump is funny but for all the wrong reasons!

Happy Paws2 likes this.
  13. leashedForLife

QUOTE, 3dogs2cats:

Trump is funny, but for all the wrong reasons!

I could laugh at him when he was campaigning - B4 his nomination, & B4 the Electoral Collage rubber-stamped him as POTUS.
    It's too painful, now.
    :(

- terry

3dogs2cats and Magyarmum like this.
  14. 3dogs2cats

3dogs2cats PetForums VIP

I know, he has gone well beyond a joke now!!

leashedForLife likes this.
  15. leashedForLife

from today's NYX -

President Trump threatened President Hassan Rouhani on Twitter late Sunday with
    “CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED,” after the Iranian leader said any conflict with his country would be the “mother of all wars.”
    Mr. Rouhani had earlier threatened to disrupt regional oil shipments if U.S. sanctions blocked Iran’s exports, a position the supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said he supported.
    • Mr. Trump’s warning came hours after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo gave a speech accusing Iran’s leadership of widespread corruption.

Oh, this will end well - throw gasoline on a fire! - Brilliant. // Eejit.

More:

"Carter Page documents
    • Over the weekend, the Trump administration disclosed previously top-secret material at the center of Republican accusations that the F.B.I. had abused its surveillance powers. (Read the documents here.)
    In February, Democrats rejected Republican claims that law enforcement officials had improperly obtained a warrant to monitor Mr. Page, a onetime Trump campaign adviser, and accused them of trying to sow doubts about the investigation into Russian election interference.
    President Trump sought to declare victory on Sunday, but an NYT Washington correspondent writes in a news analysis: 'The newly disclosed documents instead corroborated rebuttals by Democrats on the panel who had seen the top-secret materials and accused Republicans of mischaracterizing them to protect the president.
    • Republicans in Congress are also grappling with the aftermath of Mr. Trump’s summit meeting in Finland with President Vladimir Putin, which has pitted their skepticism of the Russian leader against their desire to support Mr. Trump."

Ye gods.

Magyarmum likes this.
  16. Magyarmum

Magyarmum PetForums VIP

17. stockwellcat.

stockwellcat. Banned

I am wondering if he is drunk when he makes some of the statements he makes hence why he cannot remember the next day (perhaps this is down to nursing a stinking hangover) also it might be the reason why he needs to hold someones hand when walking around to help him stand up. Just a thought.

Calvine likes this.
  18. Magyarmum

Magyarmum PetForums VIP

He doesn't drink.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wo...cohol-cigarette-Fred-alcoholism-opioid-crisis

Another article explaining why he felt the need to hold TM's hand

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/artic...s-scared-of-stairs---but-what-is-bathmophobia

stockwellcat. likes this.
  19. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

It is a case of a) he wanted a glamorous wife, which he got and b) she wanted a rich man, which she got. He was not President of the United States when they married.

20. leashedForLife

while he was still in the "campaigning" stage before the Electoral Collage anointed him, a psychologist mentioned a specific disorder characterized by an inability to follow a thought to conclusion - a sort of verbal dyslexia that DETOURS the brain & consequently, speech.
    It certainly seemed to fit his symptoms - I can't recall the name, but his total inability to *follow a script* even when reading from a TelePrompter, let alone COMPLETE an off-the-cuff statement about his thought / opinion / intention / etc, is IME unparalleled in public office above the township / county level.

he jinks & hinks erratically in his thoughts, & it shows in his speech patterns [or speech chaos, more accurately].

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice