UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your bedroom window:D

I like mine open, especially if its cold and windy, snuggle down and keep warm, till I get one of those errrr hot flushes:eek::eek: then its covers off:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
33,946 Posts
Closed, we live in a bungalow I would never feel safe with a window open.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Closed, we live in a bungalow I would never feel safe with a window open.
Forgot about bungalows:eek: should have known we lived in one for 30yrs:D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just thought, I hope theres no burglars on here:eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Open :)

I say that, mines closed at the moment because my blind is broke, and having my window open breaks it more

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Closed or miss holly would fall out of it!
I had that fear when Bertie started to sleep in the bedroom, had this vision of him trying to jump out:eek::eek:

No way tho, he's way to comfy to try it:D:D:D

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
I have mine open but locked on the latch so they are only open a smidgen because we have indoor cats and live in a Bungalow, I much prefer to be cool at night and I never turn the heater on in the bedroom no matter how cold it gets :D

·
Registered
6,420 Posts
Its closed now its cold and the heating is on, although I make sure the heating stays off for a few hours at the weekends so I can open the window for a bit of ventilation. Mine are burglar proof windows but even so I'm in a terraced house with stairs so unless they had a decent ladder and were very desperate, they ain't getting in.

·
Registered
23,249 Posts
Open.....its been broken for years!:D
and none of this namby pamby central heating either!:001_tongue:

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Closed! Id be farrr to cold with it open! Bfs dad comes and opens our windows in bedroom every day when were at work, does my nut in cuz then I get home and it feels like iv just walked into an iglu :(

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.