Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Oops I have just..

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jun 25, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Replied to an email from a lady I used to work with... She is looking for a foster for a collie x gsd!
    I emailed her back with an update of my situation, routine etc so just waiting on her emailing me back before I tell my oh :eek: Lol.

She say the dog will only be in foster a short time, as the owner is going into hospital and does not want the dog in kennels.

Opps. Maybe should have asked oh but oh well if she needs me to foster then I will just tell oh the dog is here on holiday and that's that. Lol
    I mean, last time I doggysat Pixie and Honey, he said that was the last time, but last week I agreed to look after them again and just told him ''We've got the dogs again next month'' Didn't tell him it was for a week though! :D

x

2. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Very brave lady!!! LOL

Hope he takes the news well!

3. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Lol I'll wait until I know for sure if the dog is coming, the woman did email a few contacts at the same time so someone else may be more suitable.

I used to have a male collie x gsd when I was a student. We had to take him back to the kennels though as my partner at the time refused to walk him, and taking a doog that pulls down 3 flights of concrete stairs when you are 8 months pregnant is not a great idea! :(

x

4. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

awww good on ya xx

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Aww I hope you get to foster her :)

6. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

Good on you!
    Tell your OH if he says no he'll have to move out lol!

Chloe x

7. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Lol that might work!

Well if I can foster her I will just be telling the oh that there is a friends dog coming to stay. He can't argue anyway, it's me who looks after the dogs!

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice