UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Failed at fostering that is, but can you blame me?

This adorable little chap got stuck with the nickname of Wiggins in the 'I am not keeping any of them phase' and now I can't think of what else to call him! He does have the kind of stamina that would help with the Tour de France, normally around 4am, but I don't know if I can handle that name for the next 18 years.
Shots below show him with the rest of the litter and mum, my friend took 3 leaving one little girl to go back to the rescue to be homed with her mum. They are very sweet and friendly so anyone looking for cats in this neck of the woods do look up www.scratchingpost.co.uk

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
This would be me, if I fostered, too :eek: :lol:

I can't blame you though, he's a handsome boy! :001_wub: I think he looks like a Walter :D

·
Mentored by Meeko
26,458 Posts
:001_tt1::001_tt1: I can see why you failed :D He is gorgeous :smilewinkgrin: Not even going to attempt to offer a name ,I am uselessssss just ask Meeko :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
He is stunning!! I think he just told me his name is Whisper which I think would be very ironic going on what you have said about his 4am antics.

I often look at an animal and a name just comes to me. I am sure they speak their true names to me (yes I am weird!!)

·
Registered
14,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:D You are such a soft touch!! Mind you I dont blame you, he is gorgeous!! :001_wub: I actually like the name Wiggins!

Is Woody still with you as well? :)
Oh ok, Wiggins is getting a few votes then, hmm.
yes Woody is still here...of course!...but he has become a bit stroppy of late, don't know if it was the presence of foster families or the new kitten himself, but Woody has turned into a bit of a bully with my older cats.:mad:

It does of course mean that my dream of owning an MC is totally shattered and that makes me sad.:mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.