Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ooops.....Lol

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Classyellie, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

I've been shopping and after putting it away I decided to sort out my kitchen cupboards......one of them is full.....and I mean full.....of dog paraphernalia!!! :eek: :D :D

Shampoo x 3, spray conditioner, 7 assorted brushes and combs, 4 leads, 3 harnesses, 3 collars, 3 flexi leads, yumega oil, numerous treats, chew sticks, poop bags, kong filler, kongs x 4, clicker, panacur, flea treatment, treat bag to go on walkies with, Burns, Arden Grange and Eukenuba dry food!

Lol....my son said they dogs have more stuff than we do!! :D

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Lol sounds like my cupboard under the stairs! :D

I should count how many leads I have infact I think I will later.
    My 'pet' cupboard in the kitchen has 2 boxes of cat food, one tin of cat food. One large tin of dog food, my pet 1st aid box, a tub of biscuits and chews, and a tub of treats.
    Oh and a few spare dishes. Lol But then I have a drawer next to the back door with some toys, 2 brushes, a comb, poo bags and the folder containing all the vet reciepts, vacc cards etc.

x

3. Classyellie

Lol.....do you think we're all the same? :D

Spare dishes and first aid box are in the bathroom cupboard - don't ask why! Lol :D :D

4. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

LOL were all just as bad, i have 2 cats and 1 kitten, yet they have a designated (sp) area for their food......they have 1 side of under the sink!
    there are also a couple of bags of treats in there, and the open bags are in the coffee table draw! :eek: i dont know why i keep them in the draw coz i dont even give them treats every single day hahaha

5. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

Your as bad as me

my dog food cuboard is full of tins for the big dogs and pouches for the pups aswell as mixer
    Cat cuboard is full of kitten food, whiskas tins and dry food oh and about 20 cat bowls which i dont understand how i got that many

I have a 4 drawer plastic unit in my room that has frontline, panacur paste, hot water bottles (for puppies) brushes, spare shampoo, puppy and kitten feeding bottles

Oh and not to mention all the spare towels and sheets and blankets dotted all over the place

and you should see the huge pink toy box full of their toys

SPOILT comes to mind

6. Classyellie

Lol...how very true! I'm forever buying new things for my two! :D

Harvey likes all of his toys in his bed with him! :eek: :D The trouble is Pippa will steal them and take them into her bed or else push him out of his bed and sit in there playing with them :D Pippa has a pink box with all of her toys - although they usually all end up over the floor - I feel like I've got another baby sometimes!! :D

7. bird

bird PetForums VIP

I've just had a clear out of Arnies box (5ft long) bin is now half full. :D
    Whats the betting his box is full again in a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

8. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

Its like we have todlers. i pick the toys up and they go and get them back out of the box lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice