Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OOOOOO I dont like this feeling

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Miss.PuddyCat, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

I trying to sort out the baby gate we have to stop our pup from getting into the basement as this is going to the area the cats can get away from the pup as well as their litter boxes.

The gates not shutting right so alittle frustrating but while setting it up it makes me feel like Im expecting a baby (human child) its very......creepy :confused: cause I dont want to have kids yet!

2. northnsouth

northnsouth PetForums VIP

I had a local council candidate knock at the door he obviously clocked the baby gates and starting his speel aimed at a Mother with young kids ;)

3. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

I guessing you dont have kids :p

Well I fixed the gate now to test it on the cats.

4. northnsouth

northnsouth PetForums VIP

I do two :D grown up.:smilewinkgrin: I've been having cuddles today with a lovely 5 week old little girl called Pipa.. my work mates grand baby, she made me go all gooey:)

#4 northnsouth, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  5. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

I have three baby gates permanently up ...... and my youngest human baby is 15 years old.
    The one on the stairs from the living quarters is to give us a couple of seconds grace before coming face to face with Mia, in case someone walks into the back door of the pub unexpectedly.
    The one on the kitchen door is to try and control the counter surfing. We also have one on middle sons bedroom door because he leaves his bedroom window open and Mia can open his bedroom door and get in to hang out of the window. It is not the best welcome when you arrive at a pub to have a dog above your warning you off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice