UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my kitten is 8 mths old(dunno if this is still classed as a kitten tho) we moved house 4 week ago and was staying with my sister untill my new house was ready to move into, my little kittly decided to jump out of the top window while the dryer was on grrr, and was later let in i didtn no she was out no1 did. dunno how long she was out for but window was open for at least an hour b4 she was crying to come back in. that was 4 weeks a ago on sunday her nipples are now pink when they were greyish in colour b4 and she seems to be calling again. my question is is she pregnant or in season again? b4 any 1 says she suhd of been spayed we no that but we dint have her done b4 that as we were moving from 1 part of uk to other and if she was ill after having it done i didnt wnat a sick kitty in a house full of young children and other animals at my sisters. the plan was to get her done when we move into out house which we have done. i took her to the vets a week after she got out and he said its up to us if we wanna go ahead and spay her but my partner doent belive in aborting the kittens so we wil let her have them and find homes i no 3 ppl who want 1 so far x ???

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
And you are posting why?

It sounds as though you are happy for her to have the kittens as you could have had her done when you were at the vets. So, did the vet confirm that she is pregnant?

·
Registered
880 Posts
How old is your 'kitten'? I'm sorry but i couldnt really read your post very well - it doesnt make for easy reading!

And, yes, what is it your wanting advice-wise on here? Your post doesnt seem to actually be asking a question as such!?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry i was in a rush earlier she is 8-9 months old now. my q was do u think she is pregnant the vet said he couldnt confirm untill 5 - 6 weeks, which by then she wouldnt be far from delivering, which is why we said we would let her have them if she is and if not then she would be spayed as planned just a few weeks later than planned.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
By this stage her nipples would not only be pinker but also a little larger, if she is pregnant. However if she was only out for an hour, and you were not aware of any males hanging around, and she is now calling again, she probably isn't pregnant. If I were you I'd just wait a couple of weeks (don't let her out!) - by then it should be very obvious one way or the other.

Liz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.