Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Oooh Irrisponsible parents again!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jen24, May 26, 2010.

1. jen24

jen24 Banned

2. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

i think the kid should be removed from her care, she obviously isnt a good mother.

And before someone says "anyone can make a mistake" its ******* common sense to slather kids in sun protection spray in this heat! Heartless cow, more interested in getting a tan on a nice day than caring for her child..

My OHs wee girl is 4 and i ended up having a massive arguement with his ex as every time she came to stay in the summer she was sunburnt as her mum put NO sun lotion on her despite being blonde and fair skinned

I gave her a BIG peice of my mind :mad:

3. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

There is NO excuse for this!!! Everyone knows the dangers of the sun! There are tons of creams out there to smother them in, you get a nice little hat and make sure they are well protected!!!

This is neglect in my eyes!

4. sarybeagle

sarybeagle PetForums VIP

Just proves my thoughts on some people should not reproduce!!

Having a tiny 5 month old baby out in the heat on one of the hottest days of the year is TOTALLY irresponsible. :mad: regardless of being creamed he shouldnt be out in the direct heat let alone sun at such a young age.

5. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Bloody hell my horse is smoothered at the moment in factor 50 so I would have thought a parent would have been able to do the same for their child!!!! Once again why an IQ test before reproducing is something I'd vote for!!:mad:

6. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

OH moans at me when i say i don't like people... this is a prime example of why. Hopefully she'll lose the child and he'll have the chance of a decent upbringing with people who will cherish him like he deserves.

7. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

there is no excuse for it :mad:

the poor baby must be in so much pain :(

its child abuse

#7 dobermummy, May 26, 2010
    Last edited: May 26, 2010
    suzy93074 likes this.
  8. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

Totally irresponsible, its not rocket science to work out that children are vulnerable in the sun:mad:

9. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I read this yesterday, the same day I was diagnosed with skin cancer, I prey the poor little mite doesnt have anything similar happen but surely the 'parents' and I use that term loosely must have known what risks they were taking with their babies long term health never mind the immidiate danger they were putting it in. I cant belive people that stupid are left in sole charge of a baby :mad:.

10. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

No excuse for this its terrible! :mad: poor little baby:(

11. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Good god, that has to be the thickest woman in the world. Anyone CAN make a mistake but the fact she tried to cover the baby with a blanket when people were telling her the baby needed a doctor IS negligence to my mind.:mad:
    Id say it needed reporting to social services but we all know how good they are. I really miss the days when families in neighbourhoods rallied round and kept a beady eye on everyone.:rolleyes:

12. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

13. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

There is no excuse for that the baby should be taken off her. 40% burns for god's sake. How selfish do you have to be to leave a baby sitting out in the sun without sunscreen and shade for hours. I saw it in Turkey where a British family had the incredibly blonde fair skinned baby on the top deck of a tour boat all day no shade poor thing

14. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

There is no excuse for this whether she was drunk or not infact that makes her an even worse mum for sitting on a beach getting drunk while her young baby fries, absolutely disgusting.

15. billyboysmammy

billyboysmammy PetForums VIP

jeeze

this isnt just a mistake this is child abuse!

A mistake is being a tiny bit late in reapplying the sunscreen, a mistake is staying 10minutes too long in the sun, a mistake is not something that would leave a child needing hospitalisation because of sunburn!

16. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

This link just goes to show not every women should be allowed to be a parent,,

I was devestated on sunday night even after smothering my son and daughter in factor 50 sun cream they still went very red and burnt, they were playing on the plastic sheet with water,, but this women must have seen the sun burn coming, poor little mite I hope he recovers really soon. stupid cow

17. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Id be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt if it had happened alone coz some people really are that thick. But to have people begging you to get help and ignoring them??
    No excuses for that, even if she didnt speak english people were drawing attention to the damage she was doing to her child. I wouldnt even take my dogs out in the hot weather let alone a baby..:mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice