Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

oooh dear, what was that about not judging?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ballybee, May 3, 2011.

1. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

Totally forgot to mention this yesterday but it made me really angry and looking back i wish i'd said something.

When we were walking through Dundee city centre(see my last thread for details basically our car has a problem) and saw this group of chavs with a tiny staffy bitch offlead, i pulled Tum in closer but not close enough to let them know i was being slightly wary when one guy called the staffy over and put her on lead(i thought oh thats nice of him and remembering previous posts about judging chavs i forgave him for looking like that). He then asks if Tummels dog friendly and if he could bring her over so we said ok, then while Tummel was trying to play with her(she wasn't having any of it but bless him for trying) the guy started saying he needed to sow his oats and trying to make her stand still so Tummel could mount her(Tummel has no idea how and is also gay but i was still stunned) and all the other chavs were egging Tummel on who was still trying to play....the poor bitch wasn't even in season and was about the size of Tummels head!!! We quickly made our excuses and left but i really wish i'd said something, the poor bitch looked like she'd already had a litter and she still looked quite young :(

2. staffy_missy

staffy_missy PetForums Member

thats really awful these people are just horrendous! How can anyone treat a pet like this. In my opinion pets should be taken off people like this or should not be sold to just anyone. I know i wouldnt want just anyone taking care of my pets they are my life.

3. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

i know, he seemed so nice at first asking if the dogs could meet, then when he started trying to get them to mate even the OH was completely gobsmacked...we were right in the middle of the city there was no way in heck i was ever even going to let Tummel get close enough to do that(i should also mention i have zero intentions of ever breeding him, theres too many unwanted dogs and puppies in the world).

4. staffy_missy

staffy_missy PetForums Member

i love to know what goes on in the heads of people like that :mad: they are sick people who dont deserve the love of a pet! Im the same as you i dont ever want to breed my dog i would be to scared of who the pups would be going to that id end up keeping them all :p

5. vicki.burns

vicki.burns PetForums Senior

Sometimes you have to judge, as much as you shouldn't. And people like that should be judged. I come across it a lot and it is a shame, because the dogs shouldn't have to live like that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice