UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sophie is a brave one!

Come on in for swim even tho there is frost and snow on the ground!

Zoomie time!

The Beach!

Coming!!

Half pike jump! 360!

Lets roll in some dead seaweed.

And spin!

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Lovely photos - we don't see enough of Sophie! Good to see she rolled after going in the water.....rather than being helpful and washing the muck off ;).

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lovely pics :)
Thank you :)

Lovely photos - we don't see enough of Sophie! Good to see she rolled after going in the water.....rather than being helpful and washing the muck off ;).
Yeh been so busy I havent had a chance to upload much but will do tho, now we have snow she loves the stuff.

ooo you should have seen us making the hike back she took to rolling in a bunch of leaves, she came out with most attached to her! :laugh:

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love to see small dogs being treated like dogs :)

She looks so much happier than those poor little souls who plod daily around the roads here
I love the outdoors if I could id spend all my time out there in a cabin in the woods.

Yeh I hate seeing dogs of any size treated like that, Sophie rolls in her fair share of items, she loves rolling in anything dead, last time it was seagull :yikes: yuk!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.