Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

online pet store that delivers on saturdays??

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by NEW2CATS, Mar 26, 2011.

1. NEW2CATS

NEW2CATS PetForums VIP

hello

i was just wondering if there was such a place??

i work full time and about to loose my car, making trips to pets at home very hard.
    i also dont have any neighbours that would be willing to take in parcels for me

so ideally i need a company that has a saturday delivery option, anyone come across this?

edit sorry i just realised i put this in the health section - but then i think alot of you order food online so might be able to help anyway??

2. Paddypaws

Paddypaws PetForums VIP

Mobile Pet Foods Ltd
    You could try these guys, or I think there is a poster on here from a company called Mutley and Mog who might be able to help.

3. catzz

catzz PetForums Senior

Zooplus (well parcelforce) leave my deliveries at the postoffice at the end of the road if I'm out. Might be an option if you have a nearby PO that's open on a saturday?

4. gloworm*mushroom

gloworm*mushroom PetForums VIP

Yup Parcelforce will come out on a Saturday. However if you miss them during the week and want to arrange a delivery on a Saturday its £12. I imagine most companies will charge something like that if you want to choose a specific day.

5. NEW2CATS

NEW2CATS PetForums VIP

wow they are really local to me - have sent them an email asking about saturdays thanks

re zooplus - not sure i could lug a big bag of litter and food back from our local sorting office lol

#5 NEW2CATS, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  6. adam87

adam87 PetForums Member

This is my pet shop; eBid Store : 7Scales

I have access to WAY more products than I have listed, tell me what you need, I may be able to get it, I can do a price check for saturday deliverys.

7. Paddypaws

Paddypaws PetForums VIP

That's what I thought.:D I am sure I read that they use their own drivers, so even if they don't deliver saturdays you may be able to instruct them to leave the box tucked away in the front garden or porch. I looked into them a they deliver Natural Instincts raw food.

8. CATastrophe

CATastrophe PetForums Junior

I used to order from Zooplus, but over the past 12 months, when Pets at Home have a buy one get one free offer I bulk buy and they always delivery on a Saturday, to me, that's annoying because i'm never in and they don't leave it anywhere, they take it back to their depot!! :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice