Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Online DOG Shopping

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by CatsMother, Jun 2, 2010.

1. CatsMother

CatsMother PetForums Member

Hiya
    Wheres the best place to shop online for dog/puppy accessories?

2. katiefranke

katiefranke PetForums VIP

what kind of stuff are you after?

I use this place for toys etc - although there were a bit slow on their delivery recently and sent me the wrong toy - but they have been very good previous to that: Dog Online, Dog Toys, Waterproof Dog Beds, Dog Cages, Dog Leads, Dog Collars, Planet Dog, Kong, Dog Training Kit, Dog Coats and Dog ID Tags, Kong, Halti - UK and EU Online Dog Shop and Store at Dog Online - UK Dog Online

I use these guys for harneses etc: Welcome to the Dog-Games Shop

And this eBay shop which have been very good - products as described and always super-fast service:
    Barking Needs items - Get great deals on Gencon All-In-1, I Click items on eBay.co.uk Shops!
    :thumbup:

Oh and zooplus for loads of stuff too - have bought lots of things for my dogs and cats here:
    Pet Supplies, Pet Food, Dog Food, Cat Food and Pet Accessories at Zooplus

3. the melster

the melster PetForums Senior

Mustn't look .. mustn't look - DOH!

4. Pixie2010

Pixie2010 PetForums Senior

I used doggie solutions for crate and then mainly pet planet as prices good and delivery quick. Also you can sign up and then know when they have special offers. I have also just ordered fleece harness collar and lead from the site above!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice