Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Online Dog Food Purchasing Poll

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by tailthatwagsthedog, Apr 20, 2017.

?

Over the next 2-3 years, will you purchase more, less, or the same amount of dog food online?

Poll closed May 20, 2017.
  1. More (0% to 10% More Per Year)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. More (10% to 20% More Per Year)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. More (More than 20% More Per Year)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Same Amount

100.0%
  5. Less (0% to 10% Less Per Year)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Less (10% to 20% Less Per Year)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Less (More than 20% Less Per Year)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. tailthatwagsthedog

tailthatwagsthedog PetForums Newbie

As someone who now purchases my dog food online, I was surprised to see a statistic that the online penetration is still much lower than other industries. I thought it would be interesting to poll fellow dog lovers about online purchasing habits over the next few years!

2. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

It's hard to know what will happen over the next few years. I buy food for 3 of my 4 dogs online, but the 4th I get her food from Pets at Home and it's easier to just go to the shop than wait in for the delivery - she has 'special needs' so can't have the same food as the others. As she's already old, over the next few years she's not likely to be alive so that wiould change the proportion of food I buy online. Or I might get another dog, or something else happen. None of us know what the future holds, that's the thing about the future!

3. ForestWomble

ForestWomble PetForums VIP

I do not buy dog food online. So I put 'same amount' meaning I don't buy anything and I will continue to do so.

4. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

Haven't voted, as I buy mine from Sainsburys when I need it.

5. AlexPed2393

AlexPed2393 PetForums VIP

Luckily I work for a pet wholesaler so don't have to buy any online, literally just rock up at work and then walk out with the goodies. If I didn't work here I'd be ordering online as it is cheaper

6. FeelTheBern

FeelTheBern They don't like it up 'em, sir!

The same amount-which I compute to be approximately none at all. Jack diddly Ned Flanders. Zilch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice