Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Online courses for Animal Care?

Discussion in 'Animal Jobs & Working with Animals' started by Mara Corella, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Mara Corella

Mara Corella PetForums Newbie

Hello,

I am 21 years old and I have an itnerest for chaning my career . I would like to work with animals at some point. I know I need qualifications for that and I am ok to pay for it. I live in Chelmsford, Essex and there aren't too many academies or schools to be able to study. As I am working at the moment, I would like to do it online and then do practices in a vet's..

Any advise? ideas? recommendations?

Thank you!

2. Ceiling Kitty

Ceiling Kitty Hides away from much through humour...

What job exactly do you want to do? I suggest you research that first - it will dictate what academic courses you need to pursue, plus any veterinary practices you approach will need more than just 'I want to work with animals'.

3. Mara Corella

Mara Corella PetForums Newbie

Hello,
    I am open to options. I am more interested in Veterinary Nursing but I would also do Dog Grooming. I plan to do more than one course and see what I like more.

4. TallulahCat

TallulahCat PetForums VIP

Have you heard of Writtle College? It’s an animal college in Chelmsford. Maybe they will have something suitable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice