UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have, are you getting or do you want one??? :D

I used to have one back in the mid-80's. It was great and well cosy. :thumbup:

I don't think I'll be having one this time around - I think I'm a bit long in the tooth now. :w00t:

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
i have got a grey and pink leopard print one! its nice to get snuggly in but i don't sleep in it i get far too hot! :p

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
I know loads of people love them but they look too warm for me :eek: even in winter i need my feet totally uncovered or i cant sleep :eek:

·
Super Moderator
29,630 Posts
I think they look a bit creepy:eek: needless to say I will not be asking Santa for one in my stocking

·
Registered
14,799 Posts
I'd love one of the animal ones, with the hoods that have ears on them. They're so cute and look so cosy. But the ones I've seen only go to a 14/16 which is no use to me :nonod:

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
I have a rabbit one! It has a bunny tail and floppy ears :lol:

I know I look like a right idiot in it, but hey, it's comfy! (I do have pictures of it somewhere :eek:)

·
7,885 Posts

I know I look like a right idiot in it, but hey, it's comfy! (I do have pictures of it somewhere :eek:)
Here you are, I feel like embarrassing myself! Me in my onesie, with my sister in her tiger one.

My whole family got one for Christmas off my Mum :lol: :blush:

·
Administrator
35,983 Posts
Do you have, are you getting or do you want one??? :D

I used to have one back in the mid-80's. It was great and well cosy. :thumbup:

I don't think I'll be having one this time around - I think I'm a bit long in the tooth now. :w00t:

Very cute - if you're young enough :D A couple of my grandchildren have them and my youngest son had a panda one for Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
Definitely too much hassle when you need the loo ;) (I remember cat suits in the 70s and 80s)

·
Registered
2,562 Posts

OH Please, please post!

No I won't be getting one Mog's....having to strip off every time I want the loo..no thanks

Can't you get them with bumflaps? :blush:

·
7,885 Posts
OH Please, please post!

No I won't be getting one Mog's....having to strip off every time I want the loo..no thanks

See post 11 ;)

Ones with bumflaps would be ideal!! It is a pain having to strip off for a piddle :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OH Please, please post!

It would seem that you can!!!!

:thumbup:

:D

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.