UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in good thoughts and action to bring Craven and Flint home:D

http://www.petforums.co.uk/dog-chat/200999-craven-flint-missing.html

For those newer members that don't want to read all 36 pages,Craven and Flint went missing on a walk,they were found 27 hours later with the help of members on this forum,who worked behind the scenes while I was out looking for them.:D

I am eternally grateful to those members and to those that sent good thoughts.:)

I have read a couple of nasty threads these past couple of days and I just wanted to remind everyone what a great place this really is.:D

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
in good thoughts and action to bring Craven and Flint home:D

http://www.petforums.co.uk/dog-chat/200999-craven-flint-missing.html

For those newer members that don't want to read all 36 pages,Craven and Flint went missing on a walk,they were found 27 hours later with the help of members on this forum,who worked behind the scenes while I was out looking for them.:D

I am eternally grateful to those members and to those that sent good thoughts.:)

I have read a couple of nasty threads these past couple of days and I just wanted to remind everyone what a great place this really is.:D
Well said :D. I was just thinking the other day that it must be about a year since it happened as it was just before I moved here...time flies :eek:.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
oh that must have been heartbreaking, im so glad they were found and you were reunited, well done everyone who helped in finding them :D

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Wow was that really a year ago? I can remember it as if it was yesterday.

Any new members who weren't around then and may well be having negative thoughts about this forum recently ought to read this and see what a fantastic place it can be :)

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
I remember it well. Cant believe it was a year ago already.:eek:

Reminds me of when everyone got together and rescued the dogs on death row inc dear Ace (god bless him) I know there are more here still enjoying their new homes and apologise that their names dont spring to mind (one of the joys of senior moments:rolleyes:)

So yes, PF has it's v good points:D

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Corrrrr not a year ago was it?! Mind you I was totally shocked when Flints first gotcha day came by recently, time flies, eh?

I remember them going missing, so scary for you, but thank goodness they were found together, safe and sound :)

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
I remember it well. Cant believe it was a year ago already.:eek:

Reminds me of when everyone got together and rescued the dogs on death row inc dear Ace (god bless him) I know there are more here still enjoying their new homes and apologise that their names dont spring to mind (one of the joys of senior moments:rolleyes:)

So yes, PF has it's v good points:D
Metaldog's Shannow was one of the others :) That was another truely amazing thread.

Makes up for al lthe crappy ones on here doesn't it :D

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Goodness is it that long already? Remember it well and was so scared for you. Couldn't believe they had snuggled together and were safe and sound. What precious guys they are - bless!

Glad it's not this time last year eh?

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Cant believe its been a year:eek:

I told Craven the directions too:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So glad it all turned out ok in the end:D

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I remember obsessively checking that thread and got really filled up when you found them together with Craven and his poorly leg.

Its threads like that that make all the crappy ones worth while and it reminds me regardless if you own a mal a staffie a dally or a chi in an emergency we all pull together?! :)

Now I've gone all mushy and given myself a wobbley bottom lip!!

·
Slave to the Hairy Hikers
12,358 Posts
I just read all 36 pages and had to remind myself it was all in teh past, my heart was in my throat half of the time.

Gorgeous, wonderful, lovely people on here!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.