UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
Here's another word

WOMEN! :ihih:

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
Lol but your word describes someone who is......
Not at all it's actually plural and to my original post I should have added

Too much bloody said already! ;)

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Men????? I just happen to mention this morning to the mrs that i could do with a new pair of jeans. That gave her the excuse to go and spend enough that we could have bailed out Greece with all their debt. :mad2: Ooh! and i got a new pair of wellies :eek:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
The male brain should have atleast a quarter marked out for video games/consoles !!!! The rest seems about right ;) :001_tt2:
My hubby doesn't play games consoles! I even bought him an Xbox to try and get him into it so I could shoo him upstairs so I could watch a bit of telly but that didn't work! I'm stuck with him so I regularly set him DIY tasks, he's a simple creature so it keeps him amused for hours ;)

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My hubby doesn't play games consoles! I even bought him an Xbox to try and get him into it so I could shoo him upstairs so I could watch a bit of telly but that didn't work! I'm stuck with him so I regularly set him DIY tasks, he's a simple creature so it keeps him amused for hours ;)
You lucky lucky LUCKY girl.

We only moved into our new place in April and only have 1 tv (mine can I just add lol) but he is on the playstation all day every day. I work full time but his job got frozen a couple of weeks ago. The other day he was on it from 10am till 5.20am the following day !! I could just scream and/or cry !! xx

·
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Men????? I just happen to mention this morning to the mrs that i could do with a new pair of jeans. That gave her the excuse to go and spend enough that we could have bailed out Greece with all their debt. :mad2: Ooh! and i got a new pair of wellies :eek:
But did you atleast get your jeans?? ;) :001_tt2:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yes but where woud we be without them take my OH for example he's a dab hand at........well he's good at........there was that time when........errrrrm can't think of anything at the mo but I'm sure something will come to me at bed time :ihih:

·
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes but where woud we be without them take my OH for example he's a dab hand at........well he's good at........there was that time when........errrrrm can't think of anything at the mo but I'm sure something will come to me at bed time :ihih:
Lol cheeky ;) :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.