UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it's been one week since this little girl came to join our family and i think she is settleing in quite nicely.:D
monday i took her to see my vet and to get her microchipped. she weighed 27.4kg and has been put on a strict diet. she was a very good girl at the vets and didn't seem to mind at all.
she's been having two walks a day, working for her food by doing training and yesterday she went for her first hydrotherapy swim. she loved it .:D

a couple or rare moments when all three are settled and asleep.:thumbup:

a play in the garden after her walk.

all three together

and sitting very proud by one of the four holes she's dug :eek: :eek: in exactly the same places as the boys dug when they were pups :eek:

she does seem to be slimming a bit, we can tell the difference in only one week.she's booked in for swimming again on thursday evening and the extra walking has helped me loose a couple of pounds too....:D

her christmas collar arrived yesterday too, thanks again tillymint, so will try to post a pic of all three together.

thanks for looking folks. :D
p.s...she's a propper daddys girl....i was going to get her a collar to match the boys camo ezydog ones but oh said no, she needs a pink one...it's on order....a pink camo one.:D :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I think this is a wind up...she looks like she's been with you forever not just a week :D:D
Pleased that she has settled in so well and that she's been accepted by the boys :)

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Ah, she gorgeous! Looking very settled at home with the boys! I def agree with your OH, something nice and pink! We stick to pink so nobody thinks she's a boy :eek:!

From the looks of those holes she could join Izzy in the labramonkey club! :p :D

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They look a happy bunch, I think she fell on her feet when she found you
Thanks, I think they're happy...most of the time.:)
beauiful pics i so enjoy reading threads like these:)
Ahhhh!!! They all look like sweeties. :001_wub: She's a lucky girl!
Thanks....looks can be deceiving. Lol.:rolleyes:

What a lucky girl finding you....are you going to indulge your pink and sparkly side now there's another girl in the house? ;).
Oh yes, definately. Before dogs, I was very sparkly.:D

Gosh she looks so nicely settled, you wouldn't think it was just a week. Lucky girl :)
She's getting there, bless her. It's hard work but worth it..:)

Brilliant pics! So glad she's settling in well :)
Thanks. :)

I think this is a wind up...she looks like she's been with you forever not just a week :D:D
Pleased that she has settled in so well and that she's been accepted by the boys :)
Thanks.No wind up, she's very real...along with all the little black hairs everywhere too.:eek:

Ah, she gorgeous! Looking very settled at home with the boys! I def agree with your OH, something nice and pink! We stick to pink so nobody thinks she's a boy :eek:!

From the looks of those holes she could join Izzy in the labramonkey club! :p :D
Thanks, she's such a pretty girl and definately a member of the labramonkey club. ;)
Well i missed the 'i have a new dog' thread :eek:

She just lovely :001_wub: Lovely name too !
Glad she's settled in well.
Thanks. She wasn't planned but she's staying. :D
I also missed Bella's arrival, i just had to go nosey to find out her story :lol:

Well done for taking her on, it sounds like she's landed well and truly on her feet with you.
Thanks, it was a quick announcement. She's taking up a lot of my free time. :)

She fits right in! Aren't they a lovely bunch!
Thanks. :D

Thanks for all the lovely comments. It's really nice and reassuring when others say she looks like she's settled in cause I try my best to make all three happy.
She's such a little monkey sometimes....Whilst I've been replying to these posts, she's brought me a lovely clump of grass in from the garden.:eek: bless her.:001_wub:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.