Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

One week to go!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Beebuks, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Beebuks

Beebuks PetForums Member

Only one week to go until we pick up Roger - am so excited - vet appointment booked... check..... puppy training classes booked....check.... annual leave for two weeks booked.... check....toys and treats bought....check.....blanket bought..... check.... collar bought.... just need to buy him a bed / crate (can't decide which route to go), food and water bowls and a lead!!

2. pika

pika PetForums VIP

Have fun shopping for him.

Eek you must be so excited (we are in the same situation here LOL)!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

What breed is he??

3. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Thats 3 of us now on a countdown to new arrivals.

I am slightly luckier as I wont have to wait for vacinations to be done. Willow will be able to go staright out for walks as he is having is second jab this week by the time we get home next sunday he will be ok to go out for walks. He will be 10 weeks old and has stayed his breeder as she lives 200 miles from me and has kept him until I get my annual holiday from work so we can spend some time with her. She is a friend of mine.

4. Beebuks

Beebuks PetForums Member

What is he? That's so exciting... is it you who is coming to Great Yarmouth to get him? I live in Norfolk!! We are getting ours from Suffolk! I have taken annual leave to spend time with him too, which is also really exciting.

5. pika

pika PetForums VIP

Oh thats fantastic that you'll be able to walk your little one straight away!

WOW thats really far! I'm going from London to Chesterfield for my little one (one and a half hour by train), so not bad at all!

6. Beebuks

Beebuks PetForums Member

I am such a doofus - just seen your post about your new arrival clearly stating that you are coming to GY to get him!! Apologies!

7. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Yes it is me my friend lives in Great Yarmouth so we will be spending a few days with her as we don't see her very often. She also bred Willow we are aking the twins with us as they are a bit rowdy and can get to know him in my friends big garden and it will give us chance to introduce them to the sea.

8. Beebuks

Beebuks PetForums Member

only 6 sleeps....

9. taf

taf PetForums Newbie

Make the most of the 'sleeps'!!! We picked our little ESS up on friday, he is gorgeous but comes alive at night!!!!!!!!!:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice