UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The kids have ALL been acting up, Alfie and Holly arguing over a daft keyring that my mum gave Holly, Lewis late home from school so couldn't go for our teatime walk with Rosie, mum decided to visit twice today once at midmorning waking Holly up from her nap hence grumpy Holly all day then just after tea so have only just finished tidying the house so couldn't take Rosie for an after tea walk, took Holly to the park after dinner to try cheer her up a bit and it failed dismally the slide was broken and I forgot the bread for the ducks and the cafe had run out of blue ice cream (her fave) and to top it all off me and the OH were arguing last night and its dragged on all through today with sly comments/silent treatment (from me!)
Just one of those days that you can't wait to crawl into your cosy bed and sleep for hours and hours :(

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
I can really sympathise - It is hard trying to juggle things and keep everyone happy but if this is any consolation, tomorrow is another day and hopefully after a good night's sleep, things won't be as bad.

Chin up! :)

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
It sounds like wine o'clock to me. :D
I think if I had kids I'd drink all day! Just think, one day when they have kids of their own, you'll be able to remind them of what they put you through...and turn up twice a day to wake up the grandkids! :laugh:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It sounds like wine o'clock to me. :D
I think if I had kids I'd drink all day! Just think, one day when they have kids of their own, you'll be able to remind them of what they put you through...and turn up twice a day to wake up the grandkids! :laugh:
Well there is always that :D and wine o'clock was about half an hour ago now its half past wino :p

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
run a nice hot bath take ya wine up with you lock the door music on and chill! .............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.