UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mylo has just had his second jabs and vet said a week until we can let him hit the ground running. It won't be a moment too soon. We took him into the bank, the pet shop and sat outside Tesco for 20 mins today. He isn't fazed by anything but such a wriggly lump to carry around. Really looking forward to his first proper walk.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Mylo has just had his second jabs and vet said a week until we can let him hit the ground running. It won't be a moment too soon. We took him into the bank, the pet shop and sat outside Tesco for 20 mins today. He isn't fazed by anything but such a wriggly lump to carry around. Really looking forward to his first proper walk.
I'm in the same boat, my little one gets his second jab tomorrow, looking forward to getting him out and about.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Hope it goes quickly; I was desperate to take Kilo by the time he could go - think we both had cabin fever despite him having been carried to loads of places :eek:.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ruby had her 2nd ones today too. I'm excited but nervous about taking her out. Its going to be hard, I've tried in the garden a few times and she just does what she wants! Ill be armed with lots of yummy treats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.