Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

One lucky kitty

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by merothe, Mar 29, 2011.

1. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

Just had a neighbour from my road (who I have never met before) ring the door because they found a lost kitty. Apparently another person on the street had noticed my pair looking out the windows (from a first floor flat! They are such attention seekers even when they are home alone!) and thought it might be one of mine.

We had a chat and they had spoken to the local vets and were going to take the cat to the vet tomorrow if they didn't find the owner tonight. They didn't have cat or know about microchipping etc but I said it was likely that he would have been chipped as they thought he was about 6 months old and looked well looked after. They had also been to the shops to buy him food to tide him over for the night

What a lucky kitty to get lost and found in their garden :D I hope he gets home safe

There is another lost cat in the area - met a lady leafletting this afternoon. If only they were all so lucky!

2. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

awwww one lucky kitten hope he finds his owner :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice