Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

One for the ladies

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Colliebarmy, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Colliebarmy

Colliebarmy PetForums VIP

A man came home from work and found his 5 children outside, still in their pajamas, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and wrappers strewn around garden, The door of his wife's car was open, as was the front door to the house and no sign of the dog, walking in the door, he found ...an even bigger mess. A lamp had been knocked over, the throw rug was against one wall, In the front room the TV was on loudly with the cartoon channel, the family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing. In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on the counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog food was spilled on the floor, a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was spread by the back door. He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of clothes, looking for his wife. He was worried she might be ill, or that something serious had happened. He was met with a small trickle of water as it made its way out the bathroom door. As he peered inside he found wet towels, scummy soap and more toys strewn over the floor. Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and toothpaste had been smeared over the mirror and walls. As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the bed in her pajamas, reading a novel... She looked up at him, smiled and asked how his day went. He looked at her bewildered and asked, 'What happened here today?' She again smiled and answered, 'You know every day when you come home from work and you ask me what in the world do I do all day?...
    ''Yes," was his incredulous reply..

She answered, 'Well, today I didn't do it.'

2. SidneyFrankie

SidneyFrankie PetForums Member

I need to show my husband this. Lol

3. Wobbles

Wobbles Banned

Love it:D :dita:

4. delca1

delca1 PetForums VIP

Love it!!

My OH knows better than to make comments like that. Talking to a friend a while back about how expensive building work is the friend (yes a man) told OH that I should work full time then we could afford it. I said I don't mind but we would have to split all the housework, shopping, dog walking etc equally between us. Funny how the subject never came up again :D

5. we love bsh's

we love bsh's PetForums VIP

lolol saving this here too ..fab:D:D

6. Valanita

Valanita PetForums VIP

:DBrilliant!!!:D

7. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

Bless you me dear, I don't think we'll ever agree on owt, but this made me thaw a bit :) Only a bit though, don't get comfy! :p

Obviously it wouldn't have ever worked that way with me, I'd have bogged off on my own yonks ago, wouldn't have bothered waiting for him to realise......'cause in real life they never do! :p

8. Luz

Luz PetForums VIP

OMG! Great post!

9. dorrit

dorrit PetForums VIP

Seriously ...We have three (now grown up) children ..When they were little I had to go to England for a funeral and I was away for 3 days... OH semed to think that looking after 3 kids a dog and keeping the house in order would be a doddle...

When my plane landed OH was there with the children and a bunch of flowers.

He gave me a huge hug...' so.... you came back' he said.. 'only after doing your job for the last 3 days I woudnt have blamed you if you hadnt '

That old saying about walking a mile in someones shoes sprung to mind!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice