UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Hey good idea....damn the hours I have spent staring at my screen trying to spot one of Rona's can you see its :rolleyes: and even when she points it out I still can't see it :eek:

Can't see yours either :eek:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think this should be a regular thing :D

Just the the left of Max's foot I swear that 'thing' looks like a baby bearded dragon ! It was the first thing my eyes trained in on !!

Other than that ... I'm stumped :)

·
Super Moderator
11,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think this should be a regular thing :D

Just the the left of Max's foot I swear that 'thing' looks like a baby bearded dragon ! It was the first thing my eyes trained in on !!

Other than that ... I'm stumped :)
Ah, I see what you mean, but nope. I think that's just a leaf :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
I really suck at things like this. I struggle to see my laptop screen, never mind hidden things. :eek:

I hope someone get's it right quickly, because my curiosity and 'need to know sensors' might not be able to survive this.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Look at Max's right leg, go left from there until you come to some leaves, and slightly up a bit. See the black thing? Looks like a big caterpillar ??

Clutching at straws TBH

·
Super Moderator
11,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's the daisies... Far too easy :eek: :(

Although now I'm gonna go back and look for the other things people have spotted ... except the dog poo. I wouldn't be surprised if there were any tbh, but any turds in the pics are unintended (and definately not Max's or Millys :yikes: )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.