Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Omg

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by ruthmcnally, Aug 8, 2009.

1. ruthmcnally

ruthmcnally PetForums Member

i have just heard the most horrible story my pal found a kitten up a tree and her husband rescued it, she is elergic to cats so she phone a lady that takes in strays. When she arrived at the house a man had just delivered a box of kittens with their mum he had see a youth throw a bag into the river and the man went in and got it as the bag was making a noise and init was the kittens and the mum. How sad is that there are sme very horrible people in this world im still in shock.

xx

2. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

:eek: That is unimaginable disregard for life that makes me sick to my stomache. Bloody good job that kind man rescued the bag of poor cats. That was their lucky day (in a way).
    Ooh it makes me shudder. It is a sick world we live in, terrifying.

3. Biawhiska

Biawhiska PetForums VIP

I am so happy they've been rescued. It's sad that this happens, and it's stories like these that make me mad that people don't neuter their cats. :mad:

4. Anwen

Anwen PetForums Junior

That's awful. I don't know how someone could do that. :cursing:
    My little sister found a litter of kittens in a plastic bag inside a washing machine in a laundrettes last year (only a few days old). I dread to think what would've happened to them if they hadn't been found. :eek:hmy:
    Luckily we took them to the RSPCA after hand feeding them and warming them up for a few hours (you never know how useful feeding bottles and Cimicat are until something like that happens) and they had a lactating cat there who took them under her wing and they all survived!
    It makes me sad that there are so many cases like this that don't have a happy ending. :(
    xxx

5. kitties

kitties PetForums Senior

how could a human being do that? were all excited here about our queens having their babies, what would possess someone to hurt them. Just shows why its important to sell them and not give them away as well.

6. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

Sadly there are some very sick people out there, who throw away pets as if they are just rubbish,with no feelings. Thank god someone rescued them,

7. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

What good luck the man was around & saved them. :D How anybody could do anything like that is a mystery to me - all they've got to do is make the small effort to take them to a shelter. They must have been terrified:cursing:

8. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

This is so sad! I'm so glad they have been rescued. I have found to date 4 plastic bin bags in the docks where I live that have had little kittens in them, sadly all were dead by the time I reached them :(

munchbunch likes this.
  9. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

That must be really traumatising to see. Some people are the pits :mad:

10. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

It was horrifying and makes me so angry can do such a thing! I go down to the beach/docks everyday with my dogs and I check every bag I see (and pick up the rubbish too, some things can really damage us and our animals!).

I haven't found anything like this for about 6 months though which I am very happy about.

11. Midnight

Midnight PetForums VIP

I'm not commenting cos all my ranting and raving about the scum in this country won't get me anywhere :cursing:but i know what i would like to do to them all .......:cursing:

12. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

Thank god the man who rescued the kittens was in the right place at the right time. Read a story last month about a man on the Victoria line who spotted a bag on the tube - thought it was a bomb but didn't report it:eek:ut:, but when the tube stopped at Brixton it meowed. Someone had dumped a b&w kitten in there. Bit of luck i didn't find it (i travel on that line every day) as i would have brought it home with me.

13. ruthmcnally

ruthmcnally PetForums Member

its not good, i have an dream to open a rescue centre for unwanted cats and there babies i will get there eventually i need my little boy to start school and then i know that i can give then my full attention, it doen't take much and i love my cats.

14. GSDlover4ever

GSDlover4ever PetForums VIP

oh that is horrible - things like that make my blood boil!

i was ata aprty last night and a woman told me and my bf that a group of youths caught a fox, tied it to a fence and set fire to it - their is sooooooooo many evil people in this world.:cursing::mad:

the more i hear of these stories the mor ei prefer animals!!!

15. lizward

lizward PetForums VIP

It's possible that the story is untrue - it would after all be a very good way to make sure a rescue took on the cats immediately rather than telling him they were full.

Liz

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice