Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OMG what happened to Sophie

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Miss.PuddyCat, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

After college this morning we headed straight to the groomers! Tho my mom had an issue getting Sophie in her car crate and when she picked it up it felt like a ton of bricks! Turns out the cat Soda was going for a ride to!

So we get to the groomers and after talking to them about what I wanted and me warning her she is snappy and has bitten someone but no skin has ever been broken. I left her there for 2 and half hours! :(

Got the call to come get her and went in. Id say there were ten dogs loose in the front of the store, people, and then in the office there were three more. Two great danes sleeping on a couch and a poodle cross sleeping under the desk. Was nice to see all the dogs getting along.

They radioed back for Sophie to be brought up front.

Heres what she looked like before.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I didnt even recognize her when they brought her up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They said she was a bit nippy when they called to tell me to come get her when they groomed her but she was well behaved other wise. Even around other dogs.

Were thinking of possibly using their daycare centre when we go up north for the day as all the dogs they had that day were so behaved and they said they could put her with only other small dogs if I wished. And they have training classes so we got some paper work for that.

Finally found an awesome compared to the others around here.

2. Gemmaa

Gemmaa PetForums VIP

She looks amazingly soft! Very pretty little lady. :)

3. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

What a difference!!! ..... although she is gorgeous in all the pics :D

4. portiaa

portiaa PetForums VIP

She's gorgeous:001_wub: her fur looks so nice and soft:)

5. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

She looks so soft with her new hair cut :)

She is such a sweetie - glad she had a good day at the groomers and wasn't too snappy with everyone.

6. Miss.PuddyCat

It is soft, she feels like a plushy teddy bear.

I bought her a pigs hoof and bone which she rolled in :rolleyes:

Now shes konked out on the floor

Yeh I felt horrible when she said she was abit snappy :( They said she didnt give much warning either.

7. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

She looks so soft and plush, and still very feminine too! It's lovely when you find someone who genuinely loves the dogs and the people they work for :D

8. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Maybe going to day care there and a few more visits will help her relax more.

I'd also do some 'pretend' grooming at home to get her used to being touched in the same way.

9. Miss.PuddyCat

Im going to see if we can get her to the dog park a few more times, and start training before we leave her there. I want to try an hour at first just to see how she is but my mom says we should try for longer.

Yeh I think itll be alot more relaxing to groom now that shes been shaved down :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice