Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OMG! What an IDIOT!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cherrie_b, May 26, 2010.

1. cherrie_b

cherrie_b PetForums VIP

As many of you know, I finished my exams last week...well...last night when I got in from work I had an e-mail from my Roman Britain lecturer asking me where my essay was? I said...I haven't done it...I asked when it was in....TODAY AT 11AM!!!! So I have been up ALL night, I have work at 11am and I have to get this essay in by then. I am such an idiot. I knew I had to do it...but he said to e-mail him this week to arrange a hand in date...then he e-mails me to say the exam boards meet today!!! arggghhhh. I got it done...but it is the biggest pile of rubbish I have ever written! :(

2. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

oh god hun hope you have done ok with it.... the question i would ask is why get you to arrange a date to hand it in and then email you to say its today ... thats bad

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice