Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OMG the funniest thing jsut happened!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by YellowLab, Jan 8, 2012.

1. YellowLab

YellowLab PetForums Senior

I bought a calender today and it has a different dog for each month. Well this month is a puppy rottweiler and all of a sudden I heard Yogi barking in the kitchen. Yogi only ever barks when something warrents it so I went to investigate and it turns out she was barking at the calender!!!!:lol: She had her hair on her back all raised and was really going for it!! the rottie just stared her out lol:lol::lol:

2. troublestrouble

troublestrouble PetForums Senior

dogs are silly things, every so often Trouble forgets the mirror in the bed is just that ad stops and stares at her reflection before remembering it's just her

3. ridgeback05

ridgeback05 PetForums Senior

lol....my young ridgeback did the same to our ridgeback calendar last year.

4. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

That is funny :lol:....I have a shark calendar so don't seem to have that problem!

5. mama_abz

mama_abz PetForums Member

Thats brilliant! :lol:

My boy is always barking at the mirror and trying to play with his own reflection!

6. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

We bought a new mirror once and Bella went crazy, she kept running round behind it to see where the rest of the dog was, and the nasty mirror dog was barking silently back at her, it was a real nasty piece of work that mirror dog ;). I hope calendar dog leaves poor Yogi alone :D

7. oveione

oveione PetForums VIP

Ah bless sassy done that when i had a collie calander when she was about seven months old it was a picture of the head and shoulders of a collie it was on the wall next to the living room door so she even went to see if the collie had a back end as well lol

#7 oveione, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  8. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

LOL Woody has this thing about his reflection, every time he see's it he goes mad, if only he knew it was him the whimp:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. BlueBeagle

BlueBeagle PetForums VIP

Jenny used to do that at her reflection in the patio door, used to crack me up but thankfully she has stopped that one as she likes the sound of her own voice sometimes :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice