Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Omg the embarassment!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hanwombat, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Hanwombat

Hanwombat I ♥ dogs with eyebrows !!

Somebody just walked in on me on the toilet at work - I forgot to lock the door :eek: :eek: :eek:

I had to wait in the toilet until she had left.

Haha now I can never look at her again

Whoops!!

2. lostbear

lostbear Bear right at Newcastle . . .

Oh, the Humanity!

3. metame

metame PetForums VIP

I'd be mortified!

4. Toby Tyler

Toby Tyler Banned

Holy crap! pun intended

That is a recurring nightmare of mine, seriously. :eek: Even though it's never happened to me I keep having this 'dream' where it does. :eek:

5. lunajim

lunajim Banned

If it's any consolation, I can recall very vividly a certain day of Year 5.

School toilets terrified me as a child - being absolutely tiny, the size of the doors and how dark they made the cubicle made me shake in fear. If I absolutely had to use the toilet, I would wee with the door open.

I had been doing this the whole way through primary school until that fateful day. As usual, I went to the loo, left the door open and commenced with my weeing. Suddenly, the door burst open and a girl from Year 6, who already thought I was a little odd, saw me with my knickers around my ankles, feet barely touching the floor, widdling to my bladder's content.

I squeaked out an "Oh, Sarah!" and attempted to close the door, crushing my leg in the process. She then told all the Year 5 and 6 classes, I was laughed at for weeks. To top it all off, my leg was left with a bruise and, in my panic at seeing Sarah, I jolted on the loo and widdled all over my tights.

Oh, the shame!

6. Firedog

Firedog PetForums VIP

Where our computer desk is there used to be a sofa. Opposite is the front room door and opposite that is the toilet. Once we had a male visitor who was quite happily sat on the sofa and I was sat on the loo and one of the boys came flying out of the front room door and left it wide open then threw open the toilet door exposing me to our guest, then disappeared leaving both doors open.:(

7. Julesky

Julesky PetForums VIP

Uh oh ... NUmber 1 or number 2?

In fact don't answer ;)

hee!

Oh dear- awkward eye contact avoidance for a while...

8. CavalierOwner

CavalierOwner PetForums VIP

Hahaha! :lol:

When I was at school I used the school toilet and it didn't have a lock on the door, I held the door shut with my hand while on the loo but I obviously had to let go while I pulled my trousers up, when I let go someone wanted to use the toilet so pushed the door open from the other side and the door snacked me in the forehead and almost knocked me out. :lol:

9. Firedog

Firedog PetForums VIP

I was in Sainsbury's a couple of weeks ago and went to use the toilets. I opened the outer door and opposite that is a row of toilets, the first one is directly opposite the outer door. I opened the door and had the shock of my life, in that first toilet was a woman probably in her thirties sat on the loo, pants around her ankles, door wide open. All I could say was "You need to shut the door".
    The poor woman had learning difficulties and joined her carer shortly afterwards. Didn't know whether to mention to the carer or not but the carer was of Asian descent so I didn't really want to embarrass her so just left it.:)

10. DogLover1981

DogLover1981 PetForums VIP

How embarrassing. That has happened to me volunteering at an animal shelter. I've experienced far worse though. :eek:

11. Hanwombat

It was a number 1!!!

Omg I was so horrified :eek:

12. lilythepink

lilythepink PetForums VIP

lololololololol.bet she can't look you in the eye now either.lol

13. Marycat

Marycat PetForums Senior

Ha ha.. that is so funny!! It reminds me of an incident years ago walking into nightclub loos with my mate who was little worse for wear..she saw herself in the mirror hiccuped and ' said excuse me love' and tried to sidestep herself. two girls who were in there cracked up and I locked myself in the loo until they had gone because I was cringing for her..! We still laugh at about it now!!:D

14. Hanwombat

Word might spread around the building :O haha

15. sskmick

sskmick PetForums VIP

I bet you don't do that again :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice