Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

omg some people!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by kristy, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kristy

kristy PetForums Member

just been looking through some adverts on the net and came accross this one..

chocolate or black kc reg male or female dog
    Details
    Type: Private Advert
    Updated: 2 days ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description
    willing to travel miles for the right dog want to use for breeding purposes must be kc registered and not neutered or spayed good loving home provided with my chocolate labrador open to offers price wise obviously the cheaper the better no older than 3 years old must be gud with children and a pushover where other dogs r concerned under the thumb where all males belong (-;

her other ad..
    Details
    Type: Private Advert
    Price: £50
    Updated: 2 days ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description
    if yellow must be female if choc can be either male or female wanted for bredding purposes must be kc registered and under £50 within merseyside or lancashire area upto 3 years old and not speyed or neutered

she had another advert on offering to pay upto £30 for a dog!!!!!
    how can anyone even consider selling her a dog when she clearly states that she only wants it for breeding!!!
    ok rant over:cursing:

2. clairescunny55

clairescunny55 PetForums Member

omg:mad: is she serious?!

3. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

What a disgusting individual.:mad:

4. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

where di everyone get their puppies from on here?? Breeders!! If there were'nt breeders how would we have a puppy in the first place to show off on here...duh :)

5. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

For some people a dog = ££££'s.

No wonder rescues are full to bursting. No wonder over 100 perfectly healthy dogs are killed each week.

Far too many irresponsible money breeders out there.

6. flufffluff39

Rescue centres ask for money too. Breeders are doing the same just getting their money back for all the care and attention they have given the pups for people like you to buy them. Rescue dogs always have some kind of problem anyway who wants to have that in their nice clean house :)

7. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

well i wouldnt touch this kind of "breeder" with a 1,000 foot barge pole!! totally unethical!!! god no wonder rescues are full to bursting, & so many poorly bred puppies are being born many of them suffering poor health!!:mad:

8. flufffluff39

Poorly bred dogs...where do you think they end up?? In rescue kennels..and idiots rescue them with problems!! Yes...my aunty was lied to twice about her rescue dogs. So whos worse???

9. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Rescue's come neutered (if old enough), vaccinated, microchipped and vet checked. The "charge" that is paid barely covers this, plus the kennel fees, wages, feed etc.

I have a rescue and he is a wondeful dog, never chewed, never messed. They dont all have problems. Thats a very ignorant and misinformed opinion.

I question the motivation behind many breeders. Breeding should be done to better a breed, for the breeder to retain a puppy. Not for fun or money.

10. noushka05

Here Here!!

11. flufffluff39

My aunty rescued two dogs and was lied to about them both there is nothing about my opinion that is misinformed!! Every person I have talked to that has rescued a dog has had problems.
    Now if you'll excuse me I have'nt even attempted to clean out my dogs crates this morning as I was at a kennel club bash last night : I most probably will have to wash a few of my dogs as they're covered in feaces and urine.....lol. If anyone wants a pug, shih tzu, shih tzu pug X, dorgi, pugalier MESSAGE ME :) toodlepip..and chinchin.

12. noushka05

where do you think 99% of these dogs in rescue originated!?

#12 noushka05, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  13. flufffluff39

I said that already..lol..why can't anyone read on here???????

14. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

In what way was she lied too?

Many "problems" arise from the original owner lying when they surrender the dog. Rescues can only do basic behavioural assessments on dogs. Some issues may not come to light until a dog is in a home environment, and anyone taking on a dog has to bare that in mind.

I still think that saying ALL rescues have problems is ignorant and downright wrong.

15. noushka05

well it a good job plenty of people give these poor dogs a 2nd chance or the rescue crisis would be a complete tragedy:( theyd have to pts them all

16. animallover111

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

17. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Impossible to be so well informed about all rescue dogs, how can anyone posess to know every rescue dog. JUST SILLY!

18. noushka05

sorry:blushing:lol

just to add.... you did seem to think it ok that someone should be after labs for breeding tho didnt you!

#18 noushka05, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  19. flufffluff39

One dog was 5 and they new and told her it was 3. He was mental and bit them but they still have him even though they were bitten quite alot!! The other was a bitch that they new was 12 but told her she was 8. She came from an old lady who died. They are now after only 2 years of giving her a loving home having to make the decision on putting her down as she has cancer and the vet said shes to old to operate on. I think this is really cruel for my aunty to go through. I have also met a few people while walking my dogs who have to apologise for their dogs behaviour as they just BOUGHT them from a rescue kennels!!!

20. flufffluff39

AND why is it every rescued greyhound I see has to wear a muzzle?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice