Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OMG! Scary and funny xD

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 24724, Jul 25, 2009.

1. OK, so my dad just took Willow (My Irish Setter, for those of you who don't know :p) for a walk. You know what they're like off the lead...
    My mum opened the door to let him in, and he'd let Willow off (stupidly) she was stood at the door with him. As my mum opened the door, Willow spun around and shot off up the road. My Dad walked out into the road, ready to catch her as she legged back down. He tried to grab her, but she ran straight past him - down the road. He ran after her and they were gone.
    Me and my mum were stood there. Laughing, but still anxious.
    We were stood there for a while, and then suddenly we heard the jangling of Willows collar. He'd caught her. Phewwwww
    Luckily, she'd headed to my Nans, who lives in the next road. (Thats where me and mum normally take her, plus Poppy (Lhasa Apso puppy) is there too, and Willow loves her! :p)

I'm just glad my Dad caught her. Just shows she can't be trusted off the lead xD

Anyone else got stories like this?

2. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

OMG i would have been crapping myself

Everytime we open the door the dogs leg it but i shout come here and they stop and come back

Luckily we are not on a main road so they are safe but still a worry

3. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

lol sneaky :p

Good thing your dad caught her ! lol

4. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

pmsl been there got the tshirt pmsl tis scary tho lol but funny too, my charlie dog ran half a marathon wiv a jogger one day up our road pmsl

5. Aah, you see, your dogs are GOOD. Willow doesn't even know the term...:eek:ut:

:p

6. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

If my dogs get out the front doow with no lead on.. Dixie heads straight to next door and Dave heads for the car. Lol :)

x

7. sandymaynard

sandymaynard PetForums Senior

Oh no i would of been so scared!
    Bet you laughed at your dad running! I bet you he has had enough exercise for the day! Poor soul!
    Good job that you take her to your nan's!
    Thank god she is safe!
    Sandy

8. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Glad she's okay the little minx!

Candy got out once and Sky decided to follow her. Ran after them and managed to find them on a busy road! (not on the road you know what I mean). Luckily Candy will follow you home but I had to pick Sky up and she weighed almost 3 stone at that point! :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice