Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

omg............. scared!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lizzyboo, May 29, 2010.

1. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

omg......... i am just abut calm now after a bit of a fright! :scared::scared:

took radley out on a walk this morning and i thought i would take him through a little bit of a woodland path near to my house, so after it taking 17 hours to get 5 mins down the road, :eek6: we finally reached the path way.

radders loves it down there, so many smells etc.. and we have been so many times before, we had gone about a 1/4 of the way in when all of a sudden a man apeared from out of the bushes and he stared straight at me, he was drinking a can of what looked like k cider, he had on a high viz jacket and jogging bottoms with paint all over them. any hows he started to walk towards me and the dog....... some thing just told me to scoop the dog up and run (thank god he isnt a st bernard!!!!) as i was running i looked behind me and he had quickened his pace, i was running, holding the dog and scrambling in my dog walking bag to get my phone. i legged it back to the alleyway to the street and when i looked round again he was staring straight down the alley at me :scared::scared::scared: (i dont normally get spooked by things easily but this mans presence was really threatening)

my heart was pounding, i was shaking like a leaf, the dog was wondering what the hell was going on..........

alot of school kids use the pathway to get to school in a morning so i am going to call the school as soon as they are back to let them know.

came home and told my daughter and she said a man fitting the description i gave followed her and her friends home from dancing one night too. :eek::scared:

2. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Best let the local bobbies know, he might just be a bit wierd, we've got some round here, although harmless, but you never know, at least your concience is clear then

3. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

I think you may have done the right thing there. If your instincts tell you to turn and run then do it.

4. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

OOooer!! Glad you're ok, bless ya i would have been scared too!

Best to maybe report to the police aswell??

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Report it :eek:

Glad you're ok! x

6. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

omg!!!! i remember when i was at secondary school i used to walk along the cyclepath behind the school that backed onto a field which was a cut through to the area i lived in, i was walking down there after an afterschool club once with a few of my mates and a man came out of the bushes with his meat and 2 veg hanging out, we always saw him lurking in the bushes.
    we reported the incident to the school and i also told my mum who phoned the police, the next school day the police were ready waiting for him.

so basically what im saying is its best to report this incident asap. i hope you're ok after your scare!

7. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

i'd report it to hun, what a creep!

8. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

OMG, what a fright you had, and yes report it straight away, glad you are ok, take care.
    I often feel a bit vulnerable on my morning walks in the week as i go out a 5.30am.

9. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

You need to report it, you would feel terrible if he hurt someone and you hadnt, hope youre ok now.

10. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I would say report it as others have said.All you have to do is say something like, " i'm not sure if this is of any help but", and then tell them what happend to you.Say you are concernd for others.:)
    I'm glad your ok.xx

11. MissShelley

MissShelley PetForums VIP

Glad your ok.... I echo what everyone has said, get him reported asap, if he meant no harm then no harm done in getting it checked out, if not then it will only be a matter of time before someone does get hurt :(

12. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

Definately report it especially if your daughter said her and her friends have been followed aswell! I have to go to work for 5 and 6am depending on the days and i won't take the shortcut through the park.. i'll walk the long way round instead.. so much safer.

Glad you're ok though!

13. kelseye

kelseye Banned

there is a lot of them about we have had a bloke flash on the park in our close at kids !!!! why the hell we moved bk here for i do not know:rolleyes:

14. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

i think i will report it.... going into town later so can do it at the front desk.

it wasnt even early kaitlyn... it was 10am. i think maybe i was a little silly in going where i was but no one should feel like i did so close to their home x

been to report it to the police now. feel better in doing so..... the police cant do anything though as he hasnt actually done anything as of yet but they took all my details and a description etc. thanks guys xx

#14 lizzyboo, May 29, 2010
    Last edited: May 29, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice