Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OMG Proud Mommy Moment

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harley bear, Apr 8, 2011.

1. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

I have not long changed my boys bum hes 1 and a yr younger than my eldest anyway he toddled off without a nappy on and 5 mins later brought me a potty .... thinking there would be nothing in it picked it up and got wee all over me:eek: BUT im so so so proud of him i have never asked him to go in the potty :D:D

My baby is growing up:(

2. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

1 years old :eek:, you are certainly entitled to a huge proud mummy moment, I thought my daughter was amazing potty training at 18 months.

3. harley bear

Well hes 2 in august but im still very proud i have never even encouraged him to do it, im dying to tell my oh but hes left his phone at home typical!

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Boys (I was told by the health visitor) are usually much slower to potty train than girls. I run a toddler group and hardly any of the toddlers are potty trained before 2 1/2 so hes doing amazingly, and the fact that he did it himself is fantastic. I think daddy is going to be kicking himself that he missed it.

5. harley bear

Boys are slower his brother is nearly a year older and would rather wet himself than use the potty or go to the toilet and he is 3 in august, i was worrying i was doing something wrong.

6. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Awww yay well done to him :thumbup:

Parenting does make me giggle, you got pee all over yourself and were still so proud hehe!

What a good boy, bet its reassuring too!

7. harley bear

Yeah it is reassuring i thought i was failing not being able to get my eldest to pee on the pot lol

8. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I didn't know boys took more time than girls! Marcus is nearly 4 and refuses to use the toilet, and still has a nappy on at night. Still also has a dummy which drives me crazy!

Congratulations, and I hope he continues :D :D :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice