Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OMG!!!! On the move..Perfect timing NOT!!

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by sjreilly72, Jul 8, 2009.

1. sjreilly72

sjreilly72 PetForums Member

Well Twinkle's kittens are 12 days old today, and everything is going great. Took them all to the vets on Monday for check up and it turns out they are all boys, they are all a good weight and she is doing a realy good job. :yesnod:

Well 3.45 AM!!!!! this morning I woke up to all this sqealing jumped out of bed :eek:hmy: and my eldest son Thom, was frantically calling Twinkle, she had decided to take the kittens upstairs and put them at the back of the cupboard :nonod: in his bedroom, so he ran downstairs and managed to get the box with the last kitten in and got the others out of the cupboard put them all together and she seemed quite happy.:001_rolleyes:

I have read on here that this is quite common but 3.45am !!! come on luv thats just not funny lol :eek:ut: :cursing:

Not sure weather to leave them up there (Teenagers bedroom...nuf said !!!:thumbdown: ) What do you think.

I will try and get some updated photos as they all have there eyes open now, too cute :001_wub:

2. lizward

lizward PetForums VIP

Just leave them, I'm sure they will be fine.

Liz

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice