Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Omg omg omg omg

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by thedogsmother, May 30, 2010.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

My next door neighbours little boy has ust been hit by a car outside the house, my daughter was in the garden and she heard it happen. There is a police car and an ambulance there now, hes concious and crying which has got to be a good sign hasnt it?

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

aw crap :( hope he has no internal injurys poor thing, the mother must be frantic.

3. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

aww poor lad :( hope he's alright if he's concious then thats a good thing i guess

4. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

Another example of cars going to fast in residentual areas :mad: I hope the poor little mite is ok!

5. Lucylewis0

Lucylewis0 PetForums VIP

omg, I bet it shocked your daughter too!!!!! hope the little las is ok

6. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

oh no, i hope he is ok. Where we used to live on a busy road i see afew kids hit by cars, and knocked off bikes, used to turn my stomach every time i heard the screech of brakes.

7. thedogsmother

His grandad was crossing the road to get him and his sister some ice creams from the ice cream van and he told him to wait there but according to my daughter he was being a bit naughty and ran across to his grandad. His mother looks in shock (not surprising). I was talking to him yesterday and he was excited because he broke his arm a few weeks ago falling off a climbing frame and he was having his pot taken of this week. They are such a lovely family, why does sh1t like this happen to nice people.

8. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Hope he's ok, that's so frightening :(

9. thedogsmother

Its a really quiet road but recently the yob brigade have been using it as a rat run to avoid traffic lights on the main road, they try to beat their mates through the lights and back onto the main road :mad:.

10. Zayna

Zayna PetForums VIP

poor little thing, its a good sign that his concious though... I hope he isnt too badly hurt. Keep us posted!

11. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Oh my days..

If he was consious and started crying after it happened thats the best results. The worst thing is when they are unconsious and dont make a noise. Hopefully it isnt too bad and its just some bumps and bruises :( x

12. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Keep an eye on ur daughter too btw. The shock can kick in for her and she might start feeling sick. If she feels horrible make sure lies down for abit. If ur worried about her ring nhs direct. Shock can affect people around an accident not just the people involved x

13. willa

willa PetForums VIP

Yes crying is a good thing, shows they are consicous ...
    God hope he's OK :(

When my Brother was 6 he was hit by a Car outside our House, spent 2 months in Hospital !!

14. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

thats really not good , I bet the granddad blames himself now and is very upset ...

how ever , I can say about 12 years ago I had a car crash (hit by a car at 55 Km an hour) , 7 fractures in total all on left side of the body . Bloody painful but I survived . So yes as long as he is still conscious and he cray in pain . First is the shock , then the pain (as long as he feels pain it is a good sign , if he dose not , then things get nasty) also after the X-rays will figurer out if he has any intern bleedings and what is broken ...

Keep an update of the situation plz

MIha

15. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

I hope they sue his butt and teach him a lesson :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

16. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Poor little guy, how awful.

17. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

it was the kids fault unfortunately :(

18. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

depends , if he run away and nobody got his number plate .... will be quite hard to sue .

19. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

The car shouldn't have been driving so far in a residentual area, regardless of wether the kid ran out in the road or not. I guess it would be the kids fault... I guess he won't be running across the road like that when he's been told to wait... :frown:

20. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

it was the fault of both ...first the child was naughty and decide to cross the street but then the driver was speeding up so....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice