Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OMG never watch santa buddies while looking at dogs trust

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sligy, Nov 28, 2012.

1. sligy

sligy PetForums Senior

Currently keeping my eye out for a new dog, but it has to be the right dog, harder to find than it sounds.

Anyway the kids had Santa buddies on and its just playing over and over again, i have a lump in my throat now, i want to go pick all the dogs up from dogs trust now :(

This had made me feel so down in the dumps, keep thinking of the poor dogs waiting for new homes.

2. laurahair

laurahair PetForums Member

its not just santa buddies that does it-i look at my local dogs trust site regularly for some strange reason, and the dogs who have been there since I first looked (4-5 months ago) look more and more attractive! luckily (sort of) there are good reasons I didn't home them originally (not small child friendly for example).

I really feel sad for dog in rescue for long periods of time :( (i am a softy though, my dog had been returned twice from homes-you would think that would have put me off but no! and i was right ;))

3. sligy

sligy PetForums Senior

yeah hugo was returned but he is such a gent, a really nice dog. He has his moments but all in all i am glad i gave him the chance. I just cant understand why anyone would be bale to part with him.
    I had to close dogs trust down, and turn off santa buddies and ended up letting hugo onto the bed as he looked so unhappy in his own bed lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice